• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Best fight scene

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
So far we know of four fight scenes in Thor, so which two fights do you think will be the best?

Last edited:
Well, I'm saying the Frost Giant battle will be.

I think The Destroyer & Loki will provide the best fights, especially since they are at the end of the movie

I wanna say Loki's fight, especially in the final battle, but the thing is, I find Marvel's "final battles" to be...about...lackluster, kinda.

I wanna say Loki's fight, especially in the final battle, but the thing is, I find Marvel's "final battles" to be...about...lackluster, kinda.

Thanks to Iron Man.

But damn us Thor fans may get the best treatment. What other Marvel films were this villan heavy and had this much action?

I'm really looking forward to the Destroyer battle, considering it'll have a massive town-destroying machine as the enemy.

The best fight scene SHOULD be Thor/Loki, with magic flaring, brute force, lightening.... but I think the budget spent on the Destroyer means the sibling battle will be a little anti-climactic (comparatively).

Last edited:
Thanks to Iron Man.

But damn us Thor fans may get the best treatment. What other Marvel films were this villan heavy and had this much action?

:funny: Hulk was a bit underwhelming too...but I still liked their fights, don't get me wrong.

Let's hope! :up:

I agree with you, but the fight at the end of TIH was pretty good. Most of the Iron Man fights were ok, they were just too short.

Thanks to Iron Man.But damn us Thor fans may get the best treatment. What other Marvel films were this villan heavy and had this much action?

True it does look action packed, now hopefully both Thor and his villains get portayed with the high power level they deserve.

:funny: Hulk was a bit underwhelming too...but I still liked their fights, don't get me wrong.

Let's hope! :up:

Yep, all that was missing from the TIH fight was "vehicles throwing" & them trading more "punches".

Last edited:
Hulk vs Abomination was awesome.

I agree with you, but the fight at the end of TIH was pretty good. Most of the Iron Man fights were ok, they were just too short.

Yep, all that was missing from the TIH fight was "vehicles throwing" & them trading more "punches".

I liked the fights...I just wish they weren't so short.

All three spider-man movies had like, 15 minutes worth of a final fight.
Kick-ass had a 20 or so minute finale.

Iron Man, Iron Man 2, & TIH had like...5 - 8 minutes.:csad:

I liked the fights...I just wish they weren't so short.

All three spider-man movies had like, 15 minutes worth of a final fight.
Kick-ass had a 20 or so minute finale.

Iron Man, Iron Man 2, & TIH had like...5 - 8 minutes.:csad:

Iron Man's fight scene was very slow paced, Iron Man 2's final fight was better but it was only like 2 mins

TIH had a pretty long fight scene but there was bit of "non fighting" moments in there as well.

My money is on the Destroyer fight!

I use to think the same thing, but the Frost Giant battle looks like it's going to be pretty epic. The final fight is going to be the one with Loki so it sould be pretty spectacular as well.

Honestly I really hope they're all mind blowing, I actually want to struggle to pick a favorite fight scene.

Iron Man's fight scene was very slow paced, Iron Man 2's final fight was better but it was only like 2 mins

TIH had a pretty long fight scene but there was bit of "non fighting" moments in there as well.

True. :up:

Yeah Hulk & Abomination running on the rooftops and hanging from the helicopter took up like half of the whole fight :(

Iron Man & Iron Monger's flying during the fight scene took away from the actual fight as well. I sure wish Iron Man had a fully powered suit during that fight. (sigh)

Loved the movie....but the final fight... :down:

Drones were awesome though :up:

Loved the movie....but the final fight... :down:

Drones were awesome though :up:

The Hammer Drones fight was probably the best fight scene in the Iron Man franchise :)

It was great!!!

Last edited:
I can't believe people are saying final fight scenes in Marvel Movie's suck...
Seriously, IM2 with the drones...sucked? And then when Vanko appeared out of nowhere I was like "holy ****".

And the Incredible Hulk was great too. When the hulk and the abomination ran at each other and collied (their blows should have shattered windows and the like, but eh) and then at the end I thought Hulk was going to rip the abominations head off...

I guess some people can't be satisfied. I will agree that Iron Man wasn't too god though.

Last edited:
No, the drones were cool.

The fact that venko went out within two minutes is the complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"