Best jason movie ever!!??!?!?!

Part's 2 and 3 are always going to be my favorites. The remake maybe right after them. Then Freddy vs Jason after that just for the sheer silly fun of it.

Goes To Hell, Manhattan, and X were awful awful trite.

I believe Part 6 is the first in the series to not have any nudity....but there is sex...

Gotta love the RV/Jason tilting his head scene.

I would also say that part 6 is the first Friday that made Jason into something of a anti-hero. Which at that point into the series, worked quite well.

Gotta love the RV/Jason tilting his head scene.

I would also say that part 6 is the first Friday that made Jason into something of a anti-hero. Which at that point into the series, worked quite well.

People go to these movies to see Jason. He deserves to be the main character.

I think the biggest mistake on any new Horror franchise is when the film makers fail to understand that.

Which Friday heroine does everyone like? I have a few:

- Ginny in part 2: I loved how she tried to figure Jason out psychologically, as she was studying child psychology herself in college. Putting his mother's sweater on, and playing with his mind. Definitely one of the more intelligent of the Friday girls.

- Chris in part 3: She had a history with Jason. And she had inner strength and courage as she went back to the camp crystal lake area to conquer her fears of what had happened to her there. She also gave Jason quite an ass kicking, including stabbing him in the leg, hanging him, and giving him an axe in the head [I love how they left that axe mark in his mask for several of the sequals].

- Tommy Jarvis in part 4 and 6: Quite a change from the norm of the hero being a girl. Tommy was a great character, and his showdown with Jason in part 6 in the lake was awesome.

Ginny and Chris.

I think Tommy Jarvis is overrated. I also kinda have a soft spot for Alice, just the whole first heroine thing.

Ginny was good, I thought Alice was cute as hell....thats about it. They all suck. :lol

People go to these movies to see Jason. He deserves to be the main character.

Until part 6, every sequel more or less focused on trying to scare the audience. Which is right, since Friday the 13th is a horror franchise. However, Tom McLoughlin tried something different, and brought alot of humor into it. As well as making Jason more of a anti-hero (complete with a James Bond homage). Which, as I stated above, worked out quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"