• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beware of a potential spambot going to random forums

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
There's a spambot intentionally registering to random forums and leaving PMs to random members entitled: "Hey There." Here's how the PM goes.

Sorry for PMing out of the blue. Here's the thing.

I wrote a book with a friend of mine. My boyfriend keeps saying it
sucks. I think he's just jealous tho.

He spends a lot of time on these boards, so I told him I'm going to
pick a random person here, and ask them, and we ended up betting on it.

So go to "link" and
make the call. Does it suck? Thanks.

When ever you get a message like this, DONT CLICK THE LINK!!! I'm not even gonna post the link because accidental clicks do happen.

Just a little message of concern to you all.

If this happens here ban him/her immediately. I've already gotten this message on another forum I go a few weeks ago but I ignored it. I did some research and I'm GLAD I didn't click!

I bet it's a link to "2 Girls, 1 Cup."

There isn't a throwup smilie on here for me to post.

eck06.gif

The ironic thing is this smiley isn't too far off from the actual video. :o

Oh is the link to just a nasty video, i thought it may be to a virus, hence my sticky comment. hey ho.

No, zeptron is just warning us about the vile and notorious SPAMBOT. It's pure evil.

is it the pain-o-limpics? man... if you thought 2 girls 1 cup was nasty... you need to check that out...

is it the pain-o-limpics? man... if you thought 2 girls 1 cup was nasty... you need to check that out...

I've seen reaction videos to that thing. I refuse to watch what I heard was described.

:down

I googled and it turns out that like 3000 other forums have gotten this PM. It could have been a virus or a hacker.

what is this 2 girls 1 cup video everyone is talking about?

what is this 2 girls 1 cup video everyone is talking about?
I'll put it in spoilers so as not to ruin it for the genuinely curious who wanna see it themselves and be surprised. :dry:

Two girls eating each other's ****...out of a cup...hence the title: 2 Girls, 1 Cup. :dry:

There's a spambot intentionally registering to random forums and leaving PMs to random members entitled: "Hey There." Here's how the PM goes.

When ever you get a message like this, DONT CLICK THE LINK!!! I'm not even gonna post the link because accidental clicks do happen.

Just a little message of concern to you all.

If this happens here ban him/her immediately. I've already gotten this message on another forum I go a few weeks ago but I ignored it. I did some research and I'm GLAD I didn't click!
thanks for the heads up

p.s. STICKY THREAD!!!

I'll put it in spoilers so as not to ruin it for the genuinely curious who wanna see it themselves and be surprised. :dry:

Two girls eating each other's ****...out of a cup...hence the title: 2 Girls, 1 Cup. :dry:

ewww gross. Yet, I'm intrigued. :ninja:

what happened when you clicked the link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"