Beware of the New X game it sucks

P

PoserANTI-hero

I got the new game and it blows compared to the other Xmen games.. it was a waste of time and money :ghost:

Thanks for the warning. I have X-Men legends 1 and 2, and anxiously awaiting Marvel Legends.

we already have a thread on this...its called "Beware of the New X game it sucks"

PoserANTI-hero said:
I got the new game and it blows compared to the other Xmen games.. it was a waste of time and money :ghost:

Hmm..I kinda like it..granted it's no Legends but it's cool.

PoserANTI-hero said:
sorry new to the board.. lol.
Maybe you should read around first before posting new threads though. Also, we HAVE a section dedicated to X-men topics other than the movie.

yeah i rented it. the Wolverine levels were pure hack and slash crap.
the Iceman levels had a nice concept that could be expanded. and nightcrawler's weren't stealthy enough.
Thank god i rented it too. i beat it in 3 hours and had no real desire to go back.

heck yeh baby X said:
Moderator, please close this thread before people start burning in Hell
WOW! That's a bit harsh eh? "Burning in hell"? God I hope you never make mistakes.

Thanks alot..really legends 1 & 2 are good..... the x-men games for genesis and nintendo are classics...

oh yeah the legends games were kewl.. this one just didn't seem to be anything worth wild.

Mike059jig said:
Thanks alot..really legends 1 & 2 are good..... the x-men games for genesis and nintendo are classics...
OMG I KNOW!!! I've been looking for those games at pawn shops but haven't been able to find them. I guess I could always try ebay. Oh and just a heads up..those "classic" games are better than this one.

PoserANTI-hero said:
Yeah you can find anything on ebay
Including the worlds largest cheeto, a Lincoln shaped french fry and a grilled cheese sandwhich with a pic of Mary burnt into it lol. Morons!:)

I have the 2 Sega games, I cant ****ing beat that level with Magneto on Clone Wars :mad:

Yeah I would get the x-men classics but i forgot the names of them and I don't have Genesis or nintendo anymore....I was disappointed that no game system has the jam pak games like dreamcast had with all the old games on one disk...I still have a good memory for playin one on genesis where u get to play with magneto and fly i loved that..to get him its a stage where u fight him and u have to keep hitting him till he get into some forcefeild thing and u get to play as him after that

Exploding Boy said:
I have the 2 Sega games, I cant ****ing beat that level with Magneto on Clone Wars :mad:
Magneto was in Star Wars?!
lol, joking.
that would be a cool comic, if the x-men met the cast of star wars. and kitty pryde turned out to be a jedi.

Exploding Boy said:
OMG that level took me FOREVER! Mags is sooo slow... Psylocks was cool!

For clone wars was the first level like in snow region or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"