Beware of the New X game it sucks

Exploding Boy said:
She was sooo much fun to play as.
I know..it always ticked me off that you couldn't play as Storm though. But I will say that my favorite part of X1 for Genesis was when you called Storm for help. The way she flew down from the sky with wind blowing and lightning all over... that was freaking sweet at the time!

Mike059jig said:
For clone wars was the first level like in snow region or something like that
Oh yeah..I forgot about that. It's been YEARS and someone stole my Sega with all my games a long long time ago...:(

Sorry for the double post... I hate when that happens.

It just brings back alot of memories cause i never could beat those game and got me frustrated thats why i remember it soo much...Any who was the boses in these games anyway

Mike059jig said:
It just brings back alot of memories cause i never could beat those game and got me frustrated thats why i remember it soo much...Any who was the boses in these games anyway
OMG thinking...um Brainchild...Magneto, Tusk..thats all I can remember..maybe apocalypse?

onejeremytogo said:
OMG thinking...um Brainchild...Magneto, Tusk..thats all I can remember..maybe apocalypse?
Thanks...:up:

it's serviceable as a rental...and it's cool to see why nightcrawler isn't in X3...and the very end leads right to the beginning of X3.

but the cut-scenes are weird and the gameplay get very redundent.

and one more thing: it's worth it to play as nightcrawler.

Its better then X2 Wolverine`s revenge IMO

MoPlaYa43 said:
Its better then X2 Wolverine`s revenge IMO

True that game seriously sucked!

Most comic book movie games aren't that good. The lone exception I can think of is the Spider-man 2 game. That was just pure fun.

Tony Stark said:
True that game seriously sucked!

Most comic book movie games aren't that good. The lone exception I can think of is the Spider-man 2 game. That was just pure fun.
Pure Fun yes...highly repetitive...sadly yes and soon boring...yes. I cannot wait for SM3 game.

can anyone tell me the new costumes you get for the 3 characters of the game

yea i figured that but what are they

Nightcrawler`s clothes from the begining of X2

Wolverine in a wife beater and tight jeans

I cant remember Iceman`s

I knew the game was going to suck and I haven't played yet!lol

Maybe I'm psychic!lol :D

Just three character!!!

It was always going to suck. I'm not even going to bether trying it. Why should Nightcrawler be there and not, say, Phoenix!!

Sunstar said:
I knew the game was going to suck and I haven't played yet!lol

Maybe I'm psychic!lol :D

is that LuLu in your avvy?......the game isnt that bad but the replay value is none

MoPlaYa43 said:
is that LuLu in your avvy?......the game isnt that bad but the replay value is none

Yes your right! Sorry, I've never played a Final Fantasy game but I love their CGI!:up: It's amazing!

I`ve played FF 1,2,7,8,9,10....9 is my favorite

Mines should be coming either tomorrow or Friday

Majmun said:
Thanks for the warning. I have X-Men legends 1 and 2, and anxiously awaiting Marvel Legends.

Marvle ultimate alliance, bwahahahahahhaaaa!:ghost:

onejeremytogo said:
Maybe you should read around first before posting new threads though. Also, we HAVE a section dedicated to X-men topics other than the movie.
I love ur signature :p

actually im enjoying it.. its fun as hell to play as nightcrawler and iceman

though the media really needs to stop with puting comic book still frames as animation or anything close, comics are comics, dont put them in movies like hulk, and dont use still images in animatic cut scenes

but over all im enjoying the game

ororoandme said:
I love ur signature :p
lol it'd be funny if alan didnt hate singer... but i can think of another actor and movie it'd fit better for haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"