• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Black Cat/Felicia Hardy Casting

Doubt they'll actually connect the two (unless I missed something).

Shouldn't they be closer in age to Tom Holland?

Was about to say, a Felicia Hardy that isn't in the same age bracket as Peter Parker would look weird. I mean, if you drop the romance plot, there's not much *left* of Black Cat. . . and they've framed Peter as a high school student really well. Giving him a romantic subplot with someone ten years older. . . well, bluntly, it'd be squicky if the genders were reversed, it should be squicky here too.

Was about to say, a Felicia Hardy that isn't in the same age bracket as Peter Parker would look weird. I mean, if you drop the romance plot, there's not much *left* of Black Cat. . . and they've framed Peter as a high school student really well. Giving him a romantic subplot with someone ten years older. . . well, bluntly, it'd be squicky if the genders were reversed, it should be squicky here too.

That is what I was thinking when I saw SJ on this list. She is hot hot hot but yeah to old. It would be different if Tom was like late 20's like 28 or something instead of 21.

You know who would be a fun Black Cat? Eva longoria. Perfect to recreate that "put your mask back on" mask

I went with either Emma Roberts or Ashley Benson as Felicia Hardy

Sabrina Carpenter as Felicia . She's a solid young actress and can do humor and drama equally well.

Amber Heard's not doing it, since she will be busy with Aquaman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"