• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Black Panther Sequel ideas...

I think a family member fighting for the throne would just be repeating the story of the first movie.

Yeah you are probably right but Hunter's backstory not only makes sense and honestly Hunter would have a much bigger reason for not only going after his brother T'Challa but Hunter would be just as big a threat or even more a threat to T'Challa than Killmonger.

Plot Idea
Wakanda and the UN ally together to get rid off cruel African dictators.Achebe is one of the third world dictators and comes up with a devious plan to stop this.

He manipulates the UN to viewing Tchalla as a threat.The UN sends an assasin Squad led by the White wolf to kill Tchalla.

So Tchalla has to survive the WhiteWolfs killers,prove his innocence and defeat Achebe.

Movie ends with Achebe defeated,but not before resurecting an old foe:Killmonger.

Note:In my idea Whitewolf is not at all related to Tchalla and Wakanda.He is simply an Enhanced Assasin from Africa viewed as a Hero in the continent.

Plot Idea
Wakanda and the UN ally together to get rid off cruel African dictators.Achebe is one of the third world dictators and comes up with a devious plan to stop this.

He manipulates the UN to viewing Tchalla as a threat.The UN sends an assasin Squad led by the White wolf to kill Tchalla.

So Tchalla has to survive the WhiteWolfs killers,prove his innocence and defeat Achebe.

Movie ends with Achebe defeated,but not before resurecting an old foe:Killmonger.

Note:In my idea Whitewolf is not at all related to Tchalla and Wakanda.He is simply an Enhanced Assasin from Africa viewed as a Hero in the continent.

Actually I love your ideas here

It wont happen, but Coogler brought up Kraven the Hunter in an interview of what he wanted in the movie but couldn't have.

Id be down with lending Kraven to the BP world, introduce him there, have Panther best him, then Kraven shows up in NY looking to redeem himself by fighting the Spider in a future sequel to Spidey.

loup-blanc-le_0.jpg
1-liste-cool-hand-luke.jpg

Bringing in Hunter is a must, in my opinion, but It wouldn't want him as the villain. We've had too many familial duels, and Hunter as a character has never really wanted the throne for himself, he only wants to ensure the nation's security. Which sets up a logical introduction for him to return home now that T'Challa is going public.

latest
top10_tax_wesley_snipes.jpg

A bit of a deep pull, but I think Moses Magnum would be a great fit for the next sequel. The fear is that opportunists will swarm in to take advantage of Wakanda, and Magnum Force is a great choice to embody those that would seek to take advantage of open trade to do harm, as well as provide commentary on the military industrial complex. I want to see Namor as much as anyone else, but I feel like that's a huge step for the 2nd film to take. Save Atlantis for capping off the trilogy.

latest

A bit of a deep pull, but I think Moses Magnum would be a great fit for the next sequel. The fear is that opportunists will swarm in to take advantage of Wakanda, and Magnum Force is a great choice to embody those that would seek to take advantage of open trade to do harm, as well as provide commentary on the military industrial complex. I want to see Namor as much as anyone else, but I feel like that's a huge step for the 2nd film to take. Save Atlantis for capping off the trilogy.

Oh snap, I forgot about Moses Magnum! He would thematically be a great villain choice for a sequel.

If they dropped a tip of the hat "White Wolf" reference in the flick as a nickname for Bucky, that probably means they have no intentions of using comic White Wolf in future guys. Probably just a little wink to the concept.

loup-blanc-le_0.jpg
1-liste-cool-hand-luke.jpg

Bringing in Hunter is a must, in my opinion, but It wouldn't want him as the villain. We've had too many familial duels, and Hunter as a character has never really wanted the throne for himself, he only wants to ensure the nation's security. Which sets up a logical introduction for him to return home now that T'Challa is going public.

latest

I actually want Luke Evans to be Namor.

What about maybe Boreanaz as Namor? Think he's been suggested a few times before. Sure, more of a TV-level guy, but guess you could say the same about Danai Gurira or Winston Duke too.

David has the look down facially, is a little older which you'd probably want from a Namor, and can do that smug arrogant thing pretty well, along with having a history with antihero type stuff.

Last edited:
What about maybe Boreanaz as Namor? Think he's been suggested a few times before. Sure, more of a TV-level guy, but guess you could say the same about Danai Gurira or Winston Duke too.

David has the look down facially, is a little older which you'd probably want from a Namor, and can do that smug arrogant thing pretty well, along with having a history with antihero type stuff.
Danai and Duke are younger to the tv world and have not been on for 20+years. Boreanaz is kind of stuck in the tv world, he likely could have tried movies after he hit big with Buffy and Angel.

I’d have to think on it a bit, but I know for a fact that I don’t want to see another battle for the throne or Wakanda’s soul again any time soon. T’Cahlla should be the uncontested king of Wakanda for the entirety of the next movie. That doesn’t mean he can’t struggle with his responsibilities, but I’ve had enough of family drama and civil unrest for now. Save that for the second sequel.

Too bad Strucker was killed he could have been a villain or minor villain.

I want Namor in the sequel. It would be that extra thing to draw people into the 2nd Black Panther. Introduce Atlantis to the world as well as another king. Only disappointing thing is how Marvel ruined the Inhumans. Black Bolt is T’Challa’s good buddy and it would’ve been amazing to have him show up. Black Panther: War of Kings :(

Not 100% sure on where the plot should go. I think I'll have a better sense post-IW. Mostly thinking casting atm. That said...

I really want Luke Evans for Namor. He just has that combination of charm, smarm, arrogance, and physicality that epitomizes how I've always wanted that character to be presented on film. He's even worked with Boseman previously in Message from the King and I thought their scenes together in that were great; Cracking chemistry.

Barkhad Abdi as Achebe.

Solomon Prey or Baron Macabre could be adapted well into the MCU.

I could see several different actors for Moses Magnum, all depends on the take they have on him. David Oyelowo. Laz Alonzo. Yahya Abdul-Mateen. O'Shea Jackson Jr. But I actually think his background in arms dealing and his seismic powers, he's a very natural BP antagonist based on Wakanda's status quo at this film's end.

I want to see more of the day-to-day Wakanda. Nakia pressing BP to do more for the outside world will naturally rile some in the country and expose the imperfections that exist there. You could pull on that thread really hard if you wanted and pull elements from the Coates' run like women being oppressed on the outskirts of the country and the Midnight Angels.

In any event, I would use the Coates' Ayo/Aneka romance as a sequel subplot. I get that this film was doing a lot in terms of social commentary, so I don't blame Marvel Studios for cutting the nod to it in this film. But go ahead and introduce it in the sequel.

Last edited:
I just want the next story to be much more personal to t'challa and really showcase his resourcefulness in what he can do and how smart he is.

Luke Evans for either White Wolf or as Kraven The Hunter...he can really play either character

I'm curious as well. I haven't read the comics, but hopefully Coogler can find a worthy villain for him. I wanna see more about Wakanda. Focus the entire film there for the sequel. I wanna learn more about the tribes and their culture.

For the sequel, I hope it has more memorable action and overall a more action packed film with a balance of drama.

I really hope we can actually see some African deities. There was talk about spin off movies and I could see a whole franchise dedicated to Marvel gods.
africg4.gif

africg1.jpg

I think seeing Namor would be cool. Would be a great way to introduce him.

Anyone think they should adapt this in to the sequel with some changes to it. The world seeing T'Chala and Wakanda as a threat which could result to WW 3.

8f1e8cc2806ae19c0d2b7bbfc5775109.jpg

I kinda want either the world vs Wakanda

or a full on Wakanda civil war for the sequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back