• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Black Suit and Black Cat Coming to Spectacular Spider-Man

Brand

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't think we have a SSM thread already so I thought I'd just create a new one. I'm not sure if there's much interest in the new cartoon here, but I guess we'll see . . .

Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16429

Apparently, the next episode is gonna be pretty full with the Chameleon, Black Cat, and the suit all making appearances. Also, they're going the USM route by making Felicia older and, thus, a love interest for Spider-Man only, not Peter Parker. That kinda stinks. Otherwise, it looks like a really good episode.

SSM110_BSM-1.jpg

SSM110_BC-BSM-2.jpg

SSM110_BC_SSM.jpg

SSM110_Cam.jpg

Aloha,
Sounds good. There is a thread for the cartoon just not in the comic book section. As you may know, Black Cat was Spidey's love interest in the comics. She lost interest in him when he revealed himself to be Peter Parker.
Spidey rules

This episode really seems like it's gonig to be amazing! I mean, we have Black Cat, the black suit, and to top it all off, we have Chameleon, who as I said, looks exactly like he did in the comics.

I'm so glad that I started watching this series. At first I thought it wasn't going to be something I would be into due to the artwork. After watching a few minutes of the first episode, I was sold on it. The series is the best thing to happen to the character of Spider-man in years.

On...and this episode is going to rock. Black suit and Black Cat? Damn, its going to be good.

I don't think we have a SSM thread already so I thought I'd just create a new one. I'm not sure if there's much interest in the new cartoon here, but I guess we'll see . .

Isn't that the whole point of the Spectacular Spider-Man board??:huh:

Aloha,
Sounds good. There is a thread for the cartoon just not in the comic book section. As you may know, Black Cat was Spidey's love interest in the comics. She lost interest in him when he revealed himself to be Peter Parker.
Spidey rules

Isn't that the whole point of the Spectacular Spider-Man board??:huh:

That's the problem--too many boards, not enough time. :oldrazz:

The few other places I stop by (like CBR) just have a collective Spider-Man forum that encompasses all Spidey. I've had the Spidey and X-Men comics boards at the Hype bookmarked for quite some time so I didn't know about the SSM area; I just knew people talked about the cartoon around here occasionally (we get sidetracked frequently). I'll have to check it out sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"