• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

Yeah, I'm pretty certain he is at this point.
Ditto, unless they're really trying to throw people off. He even posted on some social media platform yesterday (either Twitter or Instagram, though he's since deleted it) with the hashtags #Mason and #TM.

Ditto, unless they're really trying to throw people off. He even posted on some social media platform yesterday (either Twitter or Instagram, though he's since deleted it) with the hashtags #Mason and #TM.

Marvel also had pictures "slip out" showing Michael Rooker wearing an Infinity War hat to throw us off on the end of GOTG vol. 2

Don't underestimate their trickiness

Love that outfit for Yelena - but if she doesn’t have the spider-eye mask in some capacity, even just as an Easter egg in her weapons closet, I’ll be very disappointed.

Marvel also had pictures "slip out" showing Michael Rooker wearing an Infinity War hat to throw us off on the end of GOTG vol. 2

Don't underestimate their trickiness
Fair enough (though I wasn't following the MCU at that point, so that doesn't carry as much weight to me). I don't think I've ever really been truly surprised by a Marvel movie yet in terms of plot twists and character reveals, aside from the Spider-Man: Far From Home mid-credits scene. What tends to catch me off-guard if anything is how deeply the emotion of the twist cuts or the context around it. Like I wasn't expecting Black Panther to be as emotionally resonant as it turned out to be, and I wasn't expecting any of the deaths in Infinity War or Endgame (the ones I predicted that came to pass, anyway) to be played out the way I thought they would. So even if O-T is playing Rick Mason/Taskmaster, I'm confident there's gonna be some unforeseen measure of depth between he and Natasha there that'll catch me, even though I'm aware that they might've had some sort of relationship in the comics.

Last edited:
Yeah i like this far more than anything in the comics or so.
The Avengers game one is interesting too, but this looks really far more interesting to me.

He honestly looks a lot like the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon version of Taskmaster. I'm just hoping for awesomeness...which it looks like we'll be getting. Any time I get a "Winter Soldier Vibe" from a Marvel movie, that's a good thing.

So when did they officially move it to May 1st? I swear I saw a few weeks ago that it was April 24th(23rd for Thursday showing). I looked because Marvel and the NFL draft tend to be on the same day the last few years so I always miss the draft.

They probably release tickets now the first week of April.

May 1st is the original release date. They have yet to move.

Though it sounds like Coronavirus is really getting worse through each passing day. So I have a feeling it would be delayed.

So when did they officially move it to May 1st? I swear I saw a few weeks ago that it was April 24th(23rd for Thursday showing). I looked because Marvel and the NFL draft tend to be on the same day the last few years so I always miss the draft.

They probably release tickets now the first week of April.
I believe the 24th is the release date in some other countries

I think this going to get postponed as a result of the Coronavirus. More and more film studios are rescheduling their dates on film releases, sporting events have canceled their seasons, entertainment industries etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a big Disney meeting right now.

After A Quite Place Part 2 and FF9 just got delayed, there is no chance this isn't getting delayed too, unfortunately...

Disney's already blinked once with three films. I could see Black Widow getting moved if not now, then in a few days, if not a week there'd be an announcement.

It can move to 3-4 weeks after WW. Like August. I can see others will move around its schedule and it has the luxury of picking the date given a lack of real big hitters this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"