Blast from the Past [Lackey specifically]

Drakon

I got a rock.
Reaction score
Yeah, I know the title sounds really boring and all my topics die anyway. I just wanted to share some things that I have thought up during my years in suspended animation (yes, contrary to popular belief, you do dream while in suspended animation). But this is just a place to spout off. Any crap you got, put it here.
I'll start of with this lovely song I wrote...

I love cheese

Oh cheese,
Oh cheese,
How I love you, cheese!
Oh cheese,
Oh cheese,
How I love your cheesiness, cheese!

I love your milky yellow goodness on a sausage biscuit,
I love your sharp taste in the morning, against it I can't fight.
And I love the way I can put you on some bread and make a meal right out of that,
But most of all I love the way you melted tonight

Oh cheese,
Oh cheese,
How I love you, cheese!
Oh cheese,
Oh cheese,
How I love your cheesiness!

I love the way you perk up my salads.
I love the way you make chili taste right.
And I Iove the way you come in squares in little plastic wrappers
But most of all I love the way you melted tonight

Oh cheese
Oh cheese
How I love you, cheese!
Oh cheese
Oh cheese

(spoken)
Oh cheese, I remember when we were young and we used to run on the sand on the beach holding hands and singing Elton John songs, the old Elton John songs like "Crocodile Rock" and "Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting." Then, we would watch the sunset together and we felt as if nothing could end our happiness. Well, cheese even though we've both gotten a little older and you've got some mold growing on you, I still feel that wonderful feeling, oh cheese, I love you.

Oh cheese,
Oh cheese,
How I love you, cheese!
Oh cheese,
Oh cheese,

:).

SIG likes to go camping with doobie tokin' Spidey and lots of macaroni and cheese! :)

FunBobPants said:
I WROTE THAT BEFORE I WAS BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Look! A banned poster posting with a new account! Ban him! Baaaannnn hiimmmm!!!

damn. i cant find it. but i AM the person who wrote that! :mad:

Dew k. Mosi said:
Lackey posted this same song on 05-22-2001, 02:01 PM before you posted it on 06-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Owned.

i was spamming over the whole damn hype that was just my LAST piece of cheese spam. go to the profile of starwarsfreak. trust me, youll find chees.......... a whole lot of cheese :(

DOG LIPS said:
bad dog...:mad:

it was more like this

Pwned.jpg

Truthteller said:
SIG likes to go camping with doobie tokin' Spidey and lots of macaroni and cheese! :)

Oh god, I miss SIG. :( Posters now-a-days suck.

Drakon said:
Come on fellas, I'm not THAT bad. :(
I like you, you control the games forum:o

although I always wanted to be a mod specifically there:p

I know it was in need of one for a looooooooooong time.

And thank you.:)

FunBobPants keeps telling everyone he has been banned multiple times, and yet he hasn't been banned again.

Weird. Am I reading the rulebook wrong?

FAQ said:
If you are permanent banned, you may not return to Hype. Note: the Administrators and Moderators can tell if you hold more than one account.

Not that I want to see him banned or anything. He's a cool guy.

JLBats said:
FunBobPants keeps telling everyone he has been banned multiple times, and yet he hasn't been banned again.

Weird. Am I reading the rulebook wrong?

Not that I want to see him banned or anything. He's a cool guy.

The mods kept banning a poster who went under the name and variations of the name DontReadThis until the DRT names ran out, then he went to other things, but regardless, he was probably banned over 100 times. starwarsfreak should be baned again. For his bad impressions. :o

I know he's been banned a lot. But way I figure it, he's being harmless, so no need to ruffle feathers. I'm sure the rest of the team agree with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"