• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Gifted BLINK and you might miss her again - The Jamie Chung / Clarice Fung Thread

I like Blink in the comics, and I enjoyed her in DOFP too. Seeing her back in-universe in some capacity is always welcome.

tumblr_opzz12HfQK1vuzzyno1_500.gif

*Clarice Fong

tumblr_opzz12HfQK1vuzzyno3_500.gif

Oops you did it again, psy...

Jamie was amazing as Mulan in Once Upon a Time. I have no doubt she will make a great Blink/Clarice.

So this Blink is not Blink in DOFP ????
In DOFP it was Clarice Ferguson

We dont know about this show setting in new timeline or old timeline

Government hunts mutants in present day new timeline ?

Fair, but they are probably smart enough not to set it in a continuity that technically does not exist anymore. And yes on government hunts mutants in present day new timeline. That was the entire point of Logan. They started doing that as early as 2004. :p

Present timeline, since there is no word on where they are in time. I'm assuming it's in real time. Could be wrong.

Present timeline, since there is no word on where they are in time. I'm assuming it's in real time. Could be wrong.

Jamie brought out speicaltion this show is set in original timeline and show is exactly prequel to dofp.which would explain why in trailer x-men and brotherhood are thought by characters to possiby no longer exsist.

Edit: thought I posted in the discussion thread

Last edited:
Jamie brought out speicaltion this show is set in original timeline and show is exactly prequel to dofp.which would explain why in trailer x-men and brotherhood are thought by characters to possiby no longer exsist.

Exactly and this shows looks more setting in OT, pre-DOFP

In new timeline, we dont know if government starts hunting mutants before or after 2023

The more similar she is to DoFP Blink the better. Really glad to see this character in the show.

So in this timeline her family name is Fong

I think both surnames, Ferguson & "Fong", are going to be used.

Also, REALLY likin' her struggling early on, with the effort involved & difficulty of...

Blink-from-The-Gifted.jpg

... her portal generation, and the sheer force (of will) they suitably create...

Blink-Uses-Powers-on-The-Gifted.jpg

... when tearing open the very fabric, of space & reality:

Gifted-Blink.jpg

gifted-tv-spot.jpg

(Note the color of her face here, above. X-pect her facial markings to increase too, the more she uses her Mutant abilities, much like Lorna's hair getting greener.)

the-gifted.jpg

What happened to her teleportation daggers?

I imagine that she's nowhere near that skill level, yet, considerin' what they've said & shown us about her. Startin' out, she fears her powers 'cause of something bad happenin' when they first manifested, which is similar to the comics.

From the latest, all-new FoX promo, see the gen discussion thread for details:

confia.gif

kissb.gif

despierta.gif

... with a shout-out & MEGA-thanX to the WONDERFULLY devoted & resourceful crew over @ the CBR X-Forum, for many of these super-cool images I keep posting! :bow: :applaud

I like how we can already see her look evolving slightly. Super excited to see her in this show! :woot:

Like those images :up:

look forward to her as blink.before gotham season 3 appearance as valarie vale i would never thought i would say that.befire i just viewed her as someone who
mostly got cast because she was hot:cwink: but she won me over there and like what i saw from her in 6 minute previews and everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"