Playstation Bloodborne

I'm still missing the Queen trophy to get the Platinum. :cmad: I just need that and the DLC weapons one and I've got them all.

I really want to Plat this and get 100%. :(

How much of the chalice dungeons do you have left? The defiled/cursed chalice is definitely the difficulty peak of the whole thing.

I have no clue anymore. I took a few months off as a cool off period due to banging my head against a wall.

The latest chalice I have is (I think) a sinister Isz chalice.

Edit: I'm on the first level of the Defiled chalice. Just need to beat that and then I get the one that links to the Queen. Now I remember why I stopped. I'm gonna be a while. :(

Last edited:
I have no clue anymore. I took a few months off as a cool off period due to banging my head against a wall.

The latest chalice I have is (I think) a sinister Isz chalice.

Edit: I'm on the first level of the Defiled chalice. Just need to beat that and then I get the one that links to the Queen. Now I remember why I stopped. I'm gonna be a while. :(

Yeah, the defiled chalice is what separates the men from the boys. God damn that watch dog. :argh:

I'm at the dog now actually.

The first boss in defiled was pretty easy once I found out that the blades of mercy do a great bit of combo damage.

I threw on some fire resistance for my second run and I'll see how it goes. It only took me eight or so tries to beat the first one.

On the plus side, I just need to get through the defiled then I have the chalice for the last bosses. Then I can get my Plat. :D I got a plat in DS1, never bothered with Demons Souls due to the world changing thing or DS2 due to utter lack of interest.

I'm at the dog now actually.

The first boss in defiled was pretty easy once I found out that the blades of mercy do a great bit of combo damage.

I threw on some fire resistance for my second run and I'll see how it goes. It only took me eight or so tries to beat the first one.

On the plus side, I just need to get through the defiled then I have the chalice for the last bosses. Then I can get my Plat. :D I got a plat in DS1, never bothered with Demons Souls due to the world changing thing or DS2 due to utter lack of interest.

I recommend a saw-type blade against the watch dog. Serrated blades do 20% more damage to beast enemies.

Bloodborne is really the only game I've platinumed. Could never do it for the other souls games due to how much more of a pain it is to get all the items in them.

I already have my saw cleaver at 10. :D

I also have two more Blood Rocks I need to use on something. :p

I used the +10 Whirligig Saw against the dog. I don't know how I could have defeated him and Laurence without losing my mind if I didn't have the Saw.

I hate these stupid dungeons. :(

I'm trying to beat two different bosses, Amygdala from the third level and another beast boss in a different dungeon so I can do some runs for Red Jelly. Both are a ***** to beat.

Anyone know where to do easy runs for Red Jelly?

I used to think Amygdala was overly complicated...until I just stood behind it everytime it was slamming the floor.

Don't stay close to its tail when you're behind it. It'll jump and when it lands, do a full R2 attack on its head. Repeat the process. You can take it down without getting hit once.

I hate these stupid dungeons. :(

I'm trying to beat two different bosses, Amygdala from the third level and another beast boss in a different dungeon so I can do some runs for Red Jelly. Both are a ***** to beat.

Anyone know where to do easy runs for Red Jelly?

http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Red+Jelly
There you go. If you're willing to go to NG+, the jelly will respawn in the same place of the main game. You also won't have to worry about your chalices. Going to NG+ doesn't affect them. Very few places where it's guaranteed to drop.

I finally found the Red Jelly in the Great Isz dungeon.

Of course you have to act counter-intuitive in a DS game. :D

Now I just have to beat Amy and I can get to the dungeon with the queen.

Bloodborne 2 or a new SoulsBorne series?

[YT]1qlKNHgxmSE[/YT]

Could go either way or even something different.

I'd love to get BB2 though.

I doubt it has anything to do with Soulsbourne. I'm guessing it's something new, and I'll also guess it's a smaller project.

Bloodborne 2 or a new SoulsBorne series?

[YT]1qlKNHgxmSE[/YT]

A female protagonist and possibly vampire-like beings...

Well, I'm certainly interested. Whether Ill be able to play it tho depends on whether they've mercifully added adjustable difficulty for those of us that don't like to break brick walls with our foreheads.

So I now officially just need to beat the queen and I'll have every trophy including the DLC.

God-****ing-Damn it Amy. Just die already. :(

FINISHED IT! GOT MY PLATINUM!

I called in some help for that ***** Amygdala!

It took me a few tries to beat the Pthumerian Descendant. Killed the Headless Bloodletting Beast on my first try and the Pthumerian Queen on my second!

But I'm done! I grinded a bit just to get to level 150 just to make it a nice round number but it's all done. Every trophy in the game and DLC are done.

HOLY **** that was a task and a half.

FINISHED IT! GOT MY PLATINUM!

I called in some help for that ***** Amygdala!

It took me a few tries to beat the Pthumerian Descendant. Killed the Headless Bloodletting Beast on my first try and the Pthumerian Queen on my second!

But I'm done! I grinded a bit just to get to level 150 just to make it a nice round number but it's all done. Every trophy in the game and DLC are done.

HOLY **** that was a task and a half.

Congrats! Now it's time for some challenge runs. Start a "Waste of Skin" no leveling run!:oldrazz:

Let me just get to NG+7 first so it's a real challenge. :o

Check your e-mail in a couple days. You'll probably receive your award.

I heard about the free theme. Why don't more games do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"