'Bodyguard'

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score

Has anyone else started watching this yet?,I watched the first 3 episodes and I have to say I'm enjoying immensely.The acting from everyone especially Richard Madden is top notch.

I haven't seen it but I know a few people who have and they've raved over it. It's had some great reviews too.

Just saw the first ep with my wife. It is awesome so far. Acting and layering of characters so far is excellent. Jed Mercurio is amazing!! Have you seen Line of Duty? That’s another show by him that is terrific!

Bodyguard most watched BBC drama in 10 years
it BBC drama Bodyguard kept an average 10.4 million viewers on tenterhooks as the series drew to a close on Sunday.

The audience reached its peak - 11 million - in its final five minutes.

The overnight ratings make the show - the brainchild of Line of Duty creator Jed Mercurio - the most watched drama of the year so far.

In fact, it is the biggest overnight drama figure since 10.5 million saw Downton Abbey's series two finale in November 2011.

Finally coming to Netflix,24th October.

This was a great series and if anyone enjoyed This, go watch line of duty. It's even better.

Years after Robb got betrayed and murdered; he's back and is a star.

I just finished binging this last week and holy **** is this show incredible. Didn't know if it would live up to the hype I've been hearing, but it definitely does and while I'm a bit sad I didn't catch it earlier I think now was the perfect time for me to get caught up since school still hasn't started for me yet. Anyways, its easily going to be one of my top 10 favorite shows of the year.

Yeah, I watched this a week or two ago as well and was very impressed. It's just too bad the last 15 minutes or so of the finale were so terrible. It felt like it was written for a completely different series; it was much too Hollywood, with the way everything was wrapped up so neat and tidy. It just felt off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"