• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Superman Returns Bosworth's age as Lois

Sevb30

Civilian
Reaction score
One of the main things I see complained about is her (Bosworth) being 22 when the movie was shot, since when did the actor have to be the same age as the character? Looking at her I could easily believe Lois is in her late 20s if I didn't go and research Bosworth's birthdate.

Lois in this film was late 20s-30 tops

4-5 years passed since Superman left. Meaning she began her DP career around the age of the actual actress, which sounds about right.

If you didnt tell anyone the age of Kate, no one would have guessed. She played Lois so maturely, I was shocked.

Superman (physical bodywise) is about 30 in SR. He was late 20s/30 when he left but his body hasnt aged in the cryogenic stasis pod he was in.....on the ship (it will be on the DVD)

I actually think it's good that they got young actors, makes for a longer lasting franchise of sequels.

Sevb30 said:
I actually think it's good that they got young actors, makes for a longer lasting franchise of sequels.

You got it, dude.

fh13.GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"