Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, and Steve Carrell in "The Big Short"

As I said when everyone sings Ant-Man's praises he'll be all you can talk about. I have seen this **** happen since 2004. :o

My concern is on whether any of these guys would even interact with each other in the film because they're quite isolated from each other in the book.

They will, at the end of the movie.

The Financial Avengers: Dawn of Quantitative Easing

I better get a mid and post credits scene then! :awesome:

45336-wonka-you-get-nothing-gif-MLdl.gif

Big Short' to Get Dec. 2015 Release http://thr.cm/3RVIS1

In a surprise move, Paramount Pictures has slotted Adam McKay's The Big Short for an Oscar-qualifying run in 2015. The film, which stars Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Melissa Leo, Marisa Tomei, Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling, wasn't expected to be released until 2016.

Paramount will release the film limited on Dec. 11 and then wide on Dec. 23.

The film also will premiere as AFI's closing night film.

Looks great. Hopefully this is not a movie that frames it with hindsight in mind with a pompous "We always knew this would happen" attitude among the characters and writing.

I must admit at first I thought it was Steve Carroll in the beginning of the trailer, with that haircut of Bales really put me off lol

I'll probably see it for the talent on display but this kind of story doesn't interest me very much.

yeah refreshing to see him in a normal non-badass role.. looks kinda goofy here :D

No need for weight gain/losing

All he has to do is come in wearing his pajamas and he'll get nominated for an Oscar lol

looks interesting but I think the trailer was cut very weird.

I feel like I only enjoyed that trailer as much as I did because of Led Zeppelin. :o

Currently Bernie Sanders's most anticipated film of 2015.

I do think this looks really good. But it seems like it's one of those films that could be a great movie or a major disappointment critically.

This will be the ultimate testament to Adam McKay's talents as a dramatic director.

This will be the ultimate testament to Adam McKay's talents as a dramatic director.

This feels like one of those movies with a shaky idea and a great cast that you'd think would be good, but we've seen examples where they aren't.

The posters remind me how much of a sausage fest this is. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"