• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence atm is showing that Brexit was a good thing for Britain. The EU is ****ed and Britain's economy is growing. Huge companies like Google, Apple and Nissan are setting up shop in the UK and creating thousands of jobs.

Whereas Germany and France's economies are shrinking.

Ya man, economics are fully set in stone mere months after huge geopolitical decisions are made. Def gonna stay on that trend forever.:o

Scotland wants to leave again?

It is more like the local SNP administration keep using the prospect of another referendum as a barging chip against anything they don't like from the current conservative UK government.

Well... here we go...

So right now #frexit is trending all over the place, if she wins the French election.

I have sadly heard that before. Twice actually. But man do I hope you are right.

Well whoop de doo, people are racist. :o

I just came here to ask this. Does it really look like Macron is going to take it? They're looking at a coalition government either way, right?

You can get 25/1 on Le Pen right now so any inkling that she might have a chance and there is a lot of money to be made!

I just came here to ask this. Does it really look like Macron is going to take it? They're looking at a coalition government either way, right?

They just announced early predictions after the polls closed, seems like he will get roughly 65% of the vote

Looking like the French can be as smug as they like. They really are better then us.

And the French have chosen the smart/decent/common sense choice. :D

Awesome. No French Trumping happening anytime soon.

So the same techniques that won the US election failed for the French election..... I suspect a few Russians will develop an allergy to Tea & bullets in the next month or two.

Seriously.... it was the exact same set up.... Hack the non-Trump supporting candidate & give it to WikiLeaks to leak to the world. You cannot say that the US Election wasn't interfered with now...

I now consider cheese eating surrender monkey a bold compliment. They beat the system.

Actually they decided to close ranks to insure she didn't win.

It's like those who voted for Sanders were told to ignore the slight the DNC committed by choosing Clinton over him and support Clinton to prevent a sociopath getting into the White House!

In the UK had Cameron shown some tact and not shoved the Remain Campaign down everyone's throats we wouldn't have projectile vomited over him!😉

That's why its easily explainable, however Macron chose to start his presidency by throwing insults our way (UK) so that you understand Macron isn't better he's just the latest in a long line of idiots who think the EU is God.

Just once I wish they didn't immediately fall flat on their face when they're trying to claim they're the better choice!

I'm not sure how Cameron shoved remain down everyone throats. Cameron and Remain were criticized for being too complacent and not talking the benefits of the EU enough by most pundits.

Personally I would rather see the political center reform and make changes than see the extreme groups of either end of the politically spectrum gain power.

Macron may not be that powerful if he doesn't beat the National Front in the MP elections as well.

Personally I would rather see the political center reform and make changes than see the extreme groups of either end of the politically spectrum gain power.
Me too.

I'd rather someone that see's the EU as God than a racist Putin puppet to be blunt.

Looking like the French can be as smug as they like. They really are better then us.

So France just elected a pedophile...we giving this a pass? That makes them better because they are left-wing?

Are you talking about his wife?

Also, France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"