• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

bring wonder woman to new network

Silver Lantern

comic nerd
Reaction score
I watched the test footage and things and seen the costume which barely showed her in pants and i think a new network should pick up the show but add the following:

1: diana should work in a library at the army base set in our time.

2: add a newer transformation light like the original when she transforms

3: keep the same actors from the star to cary elwes and of course a steve rogers.

4: lynda carter should return as hippolota queen of the amazons in the series.

5: bring in favorite villains like cheetah and others to fight along with new villains and cameos by batman, superman, etc.

6: use the same kick ass fighting matrix style moves with good cgi and elemenrs but not over the top to overshadow the story.

7: steve and dianas world should be a love/ hate relationship and steve calling ww angel.

There will be more but if you have ideas and want this show we viewers should make the network do the series or boycot tv itself or their network. Put your ideas here and fan art.

Its a bit late to salavage david e kelly ww.

I watched the test footage and things and seen the costume which barely showed her in pants and i think a new network should pick up the show but add the following:

3: keep the same actors from the star to cary elwes and of course a steve rogers.

5: bring in favorite villains like cheetah and others to fight along with new villains and cameos by batman, superman, etc.

6: use the same kick ass fighting matrix style moves with good cgi and elemenrs but not over the top to overshadow the story.

7: steve and dianas world should be a love/ hate relationship and steve calling ww angel.

There will be more but if you have ideas and want this show we viewers should make the network do the series or boycot tv itself or their network. Put your ideas here and fan art.

I like these changes, not sure about working at a military base, but having a disguise that puts her into closer connection with Steve could be very interesting. I don't think they can do the transformation without taking her back to Themyscira and dealing with some mythology.

What I'd love to see in TV one day is a superhero procedural. Alphas is pretty close, but taking it down to one hero would be awesome.

Someone, who actually knows the character. need to try and offer a new WW series to the networks.
it happend with Lynda Carter's :ww: after the epic failure of the Cathey Lee Crosby's :ww:, it can happend again.
They say history repeat itself, after all...

Ya but with dc not having alot of faith in characters and sitting on there butts we probably wont see any live action ww for another 10 yrss.

apart from Diana and her two associates, there wasn't much worth salvaging from the pilot. Go back the drawing board and we'll talk again later

Steve Rogers won't be in this no matter how much you want him, I'm sorry to say. He's with Marvel and just had a big budget Captain America movie and will be part of the Avengers.

I Think your a little mixed up about the characters Steve Rogers is Captain America a superhero for Marvel Comics and the team leader of The Avengers. Now Steve Trevor is a DC Comics character who is the primary love interest of Wonder Woman.

1. The CW cannot afford Wonder Woman.

2. ABC will never take in Wonder Woman on account that it is owned by Disney, which owns Marvel Entertainment. ABC Studios is currently developing TV shows for the Hulk, Cloak & Dagger, and Jessica Jones.

3. NBC has already rejected it.

4. Wonder Woman just doesn't fit in with CBS's slate of bad comedies and cop/legal shows.

5. Fox has already rejected it.

Ya if ww is to happen its going to be in a few yrs down the road. Where who know or maybe it will finally get film treatment. But who really knows.

I saw the test pilot and did not hate it like I thought I would. There were a few redeeming qualities about it. The fight scene was great and Adrienne was actually not a bad Wonder Woman. With some reworking on the premise and script it might be good. Don't care for the corporate angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"