The Amazing Spider-Man Bruce Campbell

I would never take him seriously as Mysterio.
Leave Bruce with his cameos. It's great this way.

Totally agree

I love Bruce Campbell and all.....but no

I've already mentioned this before, but I would like to see Chameleon featured in 'Spider-Man 4' so Raimi can offer a tribute to 'Darkman' with Chameleon fleeing from Spider-Man disguised as Campbell. I believe that would be the perfect ending to 'Spider-Man 4'.

I've already mentioned this before, but I would like to see Chameleon featured in 'Spider-Man 4' so Raimi can offer a tribute to 'Darkman' with Chameleon fleeing from Spider-Man disguised as Campbell. I believe that would be the perfect ending to 'Spider-Man 4'.

good call. that would be a great nod to Raimi fans

That would be pretty B.A.

He should be the priest that marries Peter and MJ at the end of the movie... On a hilltop, like Peter suggests in Spider-Man 2.

As much as I would love for that to happen, it wouldnt be smart to marry them yet with gwen stacy still in the mix. It would screw up the already screwed up storyline lol.

As much as I would love for that to happen, it wouldnt be smart to marry them yet with gwen stacy still in the mix. It would screw up the already screwed up storyline lol.

How? MJ is the love of his life, Gwen is a cute girl he's friends with, and maybe has a slight attraction to. Doesn't screw anything up, and the story's not too screwy either.

How? MJ is the love of his life, Gwen is a cute girl he's friends with, and maybe has a slight attraction to. Doesn't screw anything up, and the story's not too screwy either.

Spidey 101

Gwen Was Petes First True Love

cap stacy adored spider-man, gwen hated him

Harry And Mj Dated

Norman Osborn kidnapped Gwen Threw Her Over Bridge Spideys Webs caught her but snapped her neck in the process of a nasty whiplash

spidey and goblin fight, glider impaled him as harry watches

Mary jane then comforts peter in central park than later revealing her secrets as to why she is always chipper and a party girl whenever she is upset. peter than realizes how similair they are by wearing masks.

and the story isnt screwed up lol ?

you cant have peter married to mary jane while gwen is still breathing and you cant bypass that tragic love storyline. Have we all forgotten that it went from some burglar killing his uncle to an accident from flint marko lol the story is VERY screwy !

He should be the priest that marries Peter and MJ at the end of the movie... On a hilltop, like Peter suggests in Spider-Man 2.
That'd be hilarious if Pete gave him an extra second look of 'WTF' when he sees him for the first time. Like, "I know I've seen you somewhere before......oh wait here she comes."

Spidey 101

Gwen Was Petes First True Love

cap stacy adored spider-man, gwen hated him

Harry And Mj Dated

Norman Osborn kidnapped Gwen Threw Her Over Bridge Spideys Webs caught her but snapped her neck in the process of a nasty whiplash

spidey and goblin fight, glider impaled him as harry watches

Mary jane then comforts peter in central park than later revealing her secrets as to why she is always chipper and a party girl whenever she is upset. peter than realizes how similair they are by wearing masks.

and the story isnt screwed up lol ?

you cant have peter married to mary jane while gwen is still breathing and you cant bypass that tragic love storyline. Have we all forgotten that it went from some burglar killing his uncle to an accident from flint marko lol the story is VERY screwy !

The story is different from the comics, and asking for complete accuracy is just silly. (BTW Harry wasn''t there when Norman died the first time.) As a series, the movies' storyline is not screwed up.

That'd be hilarious if Pete gave him an extra second look of 'WTF' when he sees him for the first time. Like, "I know I've seen you somewhere before......oh wait here she comes."

Hahahahaha! Yes, this has to be the cameo. It'd be perfect. Everyone would be wondering when Bruce would show up and he's there at the end on the hill in a priest's suit. :up:

Campbell should play SMH12's hot dog stand guy form his story. :woot:

The story is different from the comics, and asking for complete accuracy is just silly. (BTW Harry wasn''t there when Norman died the first time.) As a series, the movies' storyline is not screwed up.

better check those back issues, yeah the first time they only revealed a shadow watching. It was later revealed that it was indeed harry osborn who witnessed his father being killed. Dont believe me then google it and you will see for yourself.

see for yourself below from marvel.com

Harry Osborn, Norman's son, had witnessed the apparent death of his father at the hands of Spider-Man and removed the Goblin costume before the authorities could arrive, thus preserving his secret identity. He even bribed the coroner so that further autopsy reports would show no mention of the "goblin" formula in Norman's blood. And for many years, the world believed Norman Osborn to be dead.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Green_Goblin_(Norman_Osborn)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"