• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man Stan Lee and Bruce Campbell cameos.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
We might not know the Plot. We might not know the characters. We might not know the villains, but we know this much: Bruce Campbell and Stan Lee will have cameos in it. :woot:

So, what'd you like to see them playing this time? :yay:

Discuss. :yay:

Last edited:
Oh, man, this is a tough one. One thing's for sure though, I know it'll be awesome, lol. :up:

the Stan cameo in the 3rd one was IMO bad. really bad. it was so forced .
now imagine people who dont know who Stan Lee is. they were like WTF.

For Bruce Campbell: Quentin Beck!

For Stan Lee: I have no idea.

Last edited:
I'd be cool to see Stan Lee as Stan Lee, Marvel Comics editor, who publishes comic books of N.Y. number 1 superhero: Spider-Man. :hehe:

I'd like to see Stan Lee more in the background this time, considering that he's popping up in practically every Marvel movie nowadays.

As for Bruce Campbell ... Well, I don't know what I'd want him to be, but that doesn't matter. As long as he's in it, I'm good. :D

If Peter and MJ actually get married...
BC as the... marraigifyer dude, SL in the audience.

Or...
BC as Connors' intern
BC as someone who accidently gets harmed by Spider-Man and eventually seeks revenge (to possibly set him up as QB/ Fish Bowl Head). Maybe he's extra mad because he can't keep a job. (Eddie Brock much? lol)
SL as JJ's relative, arguing with him at the Bugle.
etc...

Stan Lee's Cameo in SM3 was really well placed.

I would like to see stan lee as a package delivery man of sorts giving peter parker a package at home or the daily bugle, looking over the paper work

"hmmm, peter parker, who came up with that name?" then Peter giving him a look

Stan Lee's Cameo in SM3 was really well placed.

I would like to see stan lee as a package delivery man of sorts giving peter parker a package at home or the daily bugle, looking over the paper work

"hmmm, peter parker, who came up with that name?" then Peter giving him a look

lol

Nice idea :up:

Stan's cameos are best when he doesn't say anything. Spidey 3 and F4 were total WTF :down

ORRR

Stan looks into space.

Peter could be like, 'Hey old man, what you looking at?!'

Stan, 'I saw a fly climbing up the wall...'

I joke :D

Peter is looking at the announcement of Spider-Man being given the key of the city. Stan stops by his side and says "You know, I think a man can truly make a difference. 'Nuff said."

If Peter and MJ actually get married...
BC as the... marraigifyer dude, SL in the audience.

Or...
BC as Connors' intern
BC as someone who accidently gets harmed by Spider-Man and eventually seeks revenge (to possibly set him up as QB/ Fish Bowl Head). Maybe he's extra mad because he can't keep a job. (Eddie Brock much? lol)
SL as JJ's relative, arguing with him at the Bugle.
etc...

YES! Best idea ever. (until another one comes along!)

Peter is looking at the announcement of Spider-Man being given the key of the city. Stan stops by his side and says "You know, I think a man can truly make a difference. 'Nuff said."

Thanks, now I remember.

Yeah...Stan needs to stick to quick cameos with no speech involved.

My favorite Stan cameos..

The Incredible Hulk, the soda victim
Daredevil, the old man Matt stops from crossing the street
Iron Man, as Hugh Hefner

He wasn't Hugh Hefner, Stark confused him with Hugh Hefner. :cwink:

My favorite Stan cameos..

The Incredible Hulk, the soda victim
Daredevil, the old man Matt stops from crossing the street
Iron Man, as Hugh Hefner
you matt stops him crossing the street.

i thought you meant that when matt is old . sorry.

I don't mind seeing Stan Lee cameos in any of these Marvel movies but as for Bruce Campbell's comedic career changes and everyone eating up the Quentin Beck possibilities, I can do without in SM4.

In the fake SM4 Script I read, Campbell was the priest that married Peter and MJ and Stan was a drunken hobo who sees Spider-Man fighting Lizard and bumbles about "The rat problem" in N.Y.

In the fake SM4 Script I read, Campbell was the priest that married Peter and MJ and Stan was a drunken hobo who sees Spider-Man fighting Lizard and bumbles about "The rat problem" in N.Y.

Hehehe. That would be funny. And I liked the cameo in SM3 :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"