• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Daredevil Bullseye, Bullet, Echo and Typhoid Casting Thread

Looks like Goggins is out of the running for Bullseye as he's joining Ant-Man and the Wasp.

I like Goggins, but he's not the only or necessarily ideal choice for Bullseye.

so how are typhoid's powers explained? she can't be a mutant, not officially, anyway.

Probably will be explained with experimentation, similar to Kilgrave.

That being said, she wasn't referred to as a mutant for years in the comics. They just said she had powers she got from an early age. It arguably implied mutant, but the story never dwelled on that.

Is it weird that, after seeing the third season of "The Affair", I can kind of picture Brendan Fraser as Bullet? He's a pretty big guy, he has always been a solid actor and the aging process has turned his goofy good looks into what, I'm sorry to say, could be described as weather-beaten creepiness.

Last edited:
Is it weird that, after seeing the third season of "The Affair", I can kind of picture Brendan Fraser as Bullet? He's pretty big guy, he has always been a solid actor and the aging process has turned his goofy good looks into what, I'm sorry to say, could be described as weather-beaten creepiness.

I'd actually like that. He's not particularly bulky but he's tall, balding and he's middle-aged. The only thing that makes me think that isn't likely to happen is that he's rumored to have back problems and Bullet is somebody who's always been a brawler.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Brendan Fraser could be a good Daredevil villain. I just see him more as Mister Fear.

Really? I'd love to hear in what way.

He's a big, tall guy. And he has a bad back and Bullseye is acrobatic. He's better as an intimidating villain who wears a mask for his stunts.

My ideal Bullseye is Christian Howard.

I mean, why Mr. Fear?

I agree I don't think he'd make a good Bullseye at all.

He's a big, tall guy. And he has a bad back and Bullseye is acrobatic. He's better as an intimidating villain who wears a mask for his stunts.

My ideal Bullseye is Christian Howard.
Would love to see Christian Howard in a prominent role for one of these shows. Just sort of too bad that Mike Moh ended up in Scott Buck's Inhumans :(

I'll resurrect the old Will Arnett for Bullseye fan casting.

And Brendan Fraser as Bullett is inspired.

Brendan Fraser as Bullet is a good choice. I do think Will Arnett should at least be considered for Bullseye. He's a lot closer to what I'd want than most people think.

I'm pretty sure I posted this in another thread but if there's a Season 4, does anyone want to see Asuka as Lady Bullseye?

I am currently trying to put together a fan trailer for Mary so I have been looking at actresses:

Lyndsy Fonseca
Katharine Isabelle
Olivia Wylde
Eiza Gonzalez
Jessica Biel
Jodi Lynn O'Keefe
Elize Dushku
Nicole Laliberte
Tatianna Maslany
Sarah Butler
Michelle Trachtenburg
Jade Dornfield
Jenna Dewan
Evan Rachel Wood
Jane Levy

What do you guys think, tell me who would be good and who I could use for a fan trailer (try to pick an actress who would be interested in doing a netflix series)

Well, I guess Tatiana Maslany is still a TV-level actress career wise and she has definitely shown the ability to inhabit different personalities within one show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"