Transformers Bumblebee Appreciation Thread

^Tried that already but nothing comes up on that bit or the bit at the end with Starscream. This leads me to think in both scene's they are speaking Cybertronian.

Ok, I'm rather proud of myself for this. I've just finished posting a post-movie Transformer fanfiction that's very silly with a good amount of action in it. However, there's some serious amounts of swearing in it, so if you don't like profanity, you might want to skip it.

At any rate, let me know what you think of InCARcerated

>^..^<
I really enjoyed your fanfic. It wouldnt be a far stretch to have something like this be the openning scene for TF2. :woot:

I'm not implying that Bumblebee is older than Optimus Prime, but that the two have been friends for a long time.

>^..^<
i think we tend to forget that in "robot years" ALL of the autobots are old, lol. probably thousands if not millions of years old. so maybe in "robot years" Bumblebee is young compared to Prime and the other autobots, yet he still has an older-sounding voice. even thought he only said two short lines in the movie and had just gotten his voice back, so perhaps he may sound a bit different in TF2.

Yeah, listen to Ryan's voice on the Wal-Mart adaptation of the prequel comic book. It sounds very young, but not adolescent.

Yeah, listen to Ryan's voice on the Wal-Mart adaptation of the prequel comic book. It sounds very young, but not adolescent.

In the movie, i think he sounded young enough, but the fact that he called Sam 'boy' indicated to me he was older than he acted.

But this is the case with the cartoon also, as the Autobots were over 4 millions years old in the cartoon and comics.

I dunno if this has been posted already, but i found this on youtube. Speed-painting is frigging cool!

CLICKY

Found out the other week that the '08 Camero is coming out in the UK either this year or next year, i would LOVE to get one, but you gotta part with around £30,000 :csad:, i just dont have that kinda money, not to mention the insurance costs.

joshnizzitfalliancecovezk1.jpg

^Great picture, were is that from?

Forgot about these awesome threads, maybe they need to be moved to the sequel thread? Just a suggestion of course!

^Believe it or not, I found out on the sequel board its a comic book cover for the Alliance movie prequel, amazing isnt it?

Bumblebee is just so awesome in these movies, he was great in the 1st one and was even better in the 2nd movie, just watched the first one tonight on Blu-ray and its astonishing in that format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"