Burtons Robin Costume

I don't think even Burton could have pulled off a seamless, enjoyable, likable Robin. He's a ridiculous character to begin with.

^ No way! You don't like Robin?

I really dig him, I think he brings a lot to the stories...

Anyways, I think we can all agree that that picture is definitely *not* Tim Burton's Robin.

tim_burton.jpg

HILARIOUS!!! :grin:

Site exclusives. ;)

If you come join, you can see them tho. They're worth it.

Why do you have to "join" ?? I don't understand the reasoning behind it. You can find these pics by google anyways so... why?

Just curious.

The photos in the member section don't show up in google.

The principle behind the site is "community through contribution". The reason for membership to allow everyone to upload photos on the site. Obviously I can't let annonymous people throw stuff into the site so there has to be membership (just as with a forum).

Why are some photos only available to members? Well to make sure that the real fans see them first. It might sound like a gimmic but it's all for a bit of fun and excitement.

It is not just photos that are only for members - there are articles and some other (cool) stuff in the near future too.

Yes, it was. That's Tim Burton's art. That's Tim Burton's Robin. It was drawn for Anton Furst's birthday in 1988. Here is the whole thing with Batman - very Nightmare Before Christmas/Corpse Bride-ish.
tim_burton.jpg

right click save

thanks

I had this action figure. At four years old, I was really excited when I got this, because I thought this meant that Robin would be in the movie. I was extremely disappointed, and confused, when he wasn't.

Anyway, I don't think Robin would have looked like this figure if he had been in one of Tim Burton's films. There is no doubt in my mind that the costume would have been much darker.

Maybe not a total absence of color, but it certainly wouldn't have been anywhere close to the usual red, yellow and green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"