• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Call of Duty: World at War

10 inches can make a pretty big difference.

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

Wii graphics on my 42" 1080p HDTV is crap.......

What is wierd is that the HDTV, probably 32" HDTV in the hotel room that i'm staying at, look better???

Why could that be?

Perhaps the image will be stretched out less.
i.e. doom looks pixelated a full screen but in window mod it looks alot better.

I enjoyed the single player campaign for this game alot more than Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Although, it felt abit like a remake of the original Call Of Duty, especially the Reichstag ending.

I enjoyed the single player campaign for this game alot more than Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Although, it felt abit like a remake of the original Call Of Duty, especially the Reichstag ending.

Agreed. I haven't played the original, but this had the best campaign of the CoDs I've played (2-WaW). I frankly find MW boring. The weapons all feel the same to me and the laser sight makes it far too easy. It takes more skill to be precise using an iron sight.

The original was a great game for it's time, some brilliant scripted sequences. The only problem I had with World At War was that it seemed abit blood thirsty, in the original the music seemed appropriate, World At War the music gives the impression the game wants to furiously *********e over violence and death.

The original was a great game for it's time, some brilliant scripted sequences. The only problem I had with World At War was that it seemed abit blood thirsty, in the original the music seemed appropriate, World At War the music gives the impression the game wants to furiously *********e over violence and death.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"