Can this be the Nintendo next home console?

Isildur´s Heir

Avenger
Reaction score
Let´s start by saying that this is no announcement, not even close to that.
In fact, i don´t expect the new Nintendo console to announced this year, only in 2012.
But, i´ve heard rumors last year that Nintendo is already making the "Wii 2" (duh) and that it will blow people´s minds.
And Nintendo does like to make stuff no one has, just look at the touch screen on the DS, the motion controller on the Wii and 3D glasses free with the upcoming 3DS.
So, the rumor was that the next home console would be about....Holograms
And now, i just found this...it´s from a recent 3DS pre-launch event in Bristol:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5Cc59DTfldQ[/YT]

If you can´t watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cc59DTfldQ&feature=player_embedded

I´m speechless, it looks amazing.
If the next Nintendo home console look like that, it will win next gen once again...easily

went to one of these events, the video makes it look better than it is

Unfortunately, I think I'm done with Nintendo home consoles. I never turn on my Wii and don't see myself doing so for the rest of its lifespan.

Last edited:
I'll never be done with Ninty.

i couldn't be done with Nintendo... Mario and pokemon will always draw me back in!!!

especially pokemon!

i'd like to see a Mario/sonic together game to combine sonic colours style speed with Mario galaxy style play to create a super-game!!

Unfortunately, I think I'm done with Nintendo home consoles. I never turn on my Wii and don't see myself doing so for the rest of its lifespan.

im the same im just waiting for zelda before i dust it off

That looks amazing but if we think better maybe a normal tv screen is better to play since with that thing que quality of the visuals won't be as good.

Unfortunatelly that's not exactly project cafe, we'll have to wait to know more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"