• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Cancelled games that should be revived

Silent Hills. I'm not even a Silent Hill fan, but P.T. rocked my world for many reasons. Very disappointed it was canned.

Rumor has it, Del Toro and Kojima are working together on a new project. I'm very excited by that news!

As for cancelled games I think should be revived...PSI OPS 2. That game ended on a cliffhanger and it bugs me to this day...

And just to scratch my Midway itch, I think The Suffering should be remade as well. One of my all time favorite horror games. The mythology and such was so enthralling. I really hope something similar is resurrected soon.

Game Informer did an article about how before Disney bought Star Wars, George Lucas was planning on a Darth Maul video game to be made. It was also gonna have Darth Talon connected to the story in some way. Because George had apparently took a picture of Maul and a picture of Talon and put them together and said "they like each other". I don't know the exact details because it's been awhile since I read it, but I hope that game still happens someday.

Game Informer did an article about how before Disney bought Star Wars, George Lucas was planning on a Darth Maul video game to be made. It was also gonna have Darth Talon connected to the story in some way. Because George had apparently took a picture of Maul and a picture of Talon and put them together and said "they like each other". I don't know the exact details because it's been awhile since I read it, but I hope that game still happens someday.
There is some gameplay footage on Youtube:
Sad that it never happened.

Only Silent Hills comes to mind. But without Kojima and Del Toro it will end up a pachinko machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"