Captain Marvel Merchandise: The Thread

Abudefduf

Superhero
Reaction score
A wild Captain Marvel: The Art of the Movie book has appeared on Amazon. Books count as merchandise, right?

It will be released on March 5 2019 and it has no cover yet, but here's the description:
Go behind the scenes of the highly anticipated Captain Marvel film with this latest in Marvel's ART OF series! Ace Air Force pilot Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. This collectible volume is full of exclusive concept art and interviews with the creators behind Marvel's first solo super heroine.

DlkvkmOUYAAfqQw

Captain Marvel. She protec the skies.

nNMccqQ.jpg

Xb0utcF.jpg

tiWkpV2.jpg

y0sLrx1.jpg

DjyxvFvU0AAnLvg.jpg

Last edited:
FYI the additional head for Carol's figure is (small costume spoiler?)
Minn-Erva
according to descriptions that were leaked earlier.

FYI the additional head for Carol's figure is (small costume spoiler?)
Minn-Erva
according to descriptions that were leaked earlier.

That's going to be a Target exclusive. It's the same figure but repainted green and with a Minn-Erva head since they wear the same green uniform.

latest

The alternate head here is rumored to be her helmet.

The Skrull and Kree Sentry above look good. Fury looks too old lol, especially for this film. And CM could look better IMO.

Is that Sentry 459?

When do the Hot Toys figure's usually debut? Is it prior or after a movie?

Look I don't give a crap about this stuff but it's merchandise, so...

DsuAg1PXoAAdqj-

DsuAg1HWwAEUfmt

When do the Hot Toys figure's usually debut? Is it prior or after a movie?
I'm pretty sure it's usually weeks or even months after the release of the movie.

I like them. :yay:

DtOL5XvWsAAPhD3.jpg

Put these next ones under a spoiler tag because they reveal a certain character's identity.
DtON12oWsAEJYqA.jpg

Jude Law is Yon-Rogg, not Mar-Vell.

Last edited:
DtOL5XvWsAAPhD3.jpg

Put these next ones under a spoiler tag because they reveal a certain character's identity.
DtON12oWsAEJYqA.jpg

Jude Law is Yon-Rogg, not Mar-Vell.

OMG, I want all of them! Actually, I want Maria Rambeau for certain, and Captain Marvel in the green-blue outfit, and her with the white eyes. That's beautiful. And they've got of one her in her airforce outfit! I need them all.

Here they are, clearer and with the spoilers removed.

DtRBDv0WwAAe3BA.jpg

DtRBD56XgAAKw7m.jpg

DtRA92bX4AAl27U.jpg

DtRA-SrWoAEdAJR.jpg

Talos is an idiot. Doesn't he know that

tumblr_nkuuqug8lw1r6ornbo1_500.png

Another Captain Marvel figure, now with an alternate Minn-Erva head, is coming as a Target exclusive.

2E4yv2R.png

Another Captain Marvel figure, now with an alternate Minn-Erva head, is coming as a Target exclusive.

2E4yv2R.png
Wtf dude, spoilers! This is not how I wanted to find out that at some point during the movie, Carol will decapitate Minn-Erva and possibly carry her head around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"