Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

I didn't actually mind her exactly. The rubbish the script had her do (like that dancing) put me off the character.

Yeah, I do think Cara would've been capable of giving a good performance but the script did her no favors and neither did the direction on set. I thought her look and design was spot on, but as the main antagonist of the film she just falls completely flat in regards to being an effective villain.

Untitled-1493b75616e94bb5c.gif

Still don't understand how the Witch manages to look like Cara Delevingne before actually possessing Cara Delevingne. :loco:

She is a magical witch thousands of years old, it's not a stretch to imagine she can change her form to look like the person she is about to possess.

Of all the problems with the character, this was the least of them.

She is a magical witch thousands of years old, it's not a stretch to imagine she can change her form to look like the person she is about to possess.

Of all the problems with the character, this was the least of them.

I'm not saying that it's a major problem, just that it's one of the many things within the film that makes no sense. Sure, she's thousands of years old and could make herself assume the identity of the person she's going to possess...but why? What purpose would it serve? It's not going to make said person any more receptive to being possessed or really make any sort of notable difference.

They could've easily hid her face & made her a lot more Wraith-esque like what we saw for half of the final battle with the Squad.

Stop trying to make Cara Delevingne happen Hollywood! It's not gonna happen...

I'm not saying that it's a major problem, just that it's one of the many things within the film that makes no sense. Sure, she's thousands of years old and could make herself assume the identity of the person she's going to possess...but why? What purpose would it serve? It's not going to make said person any more receptive to being possessed or really make any sort of notable difference.

They could've easily hid her face & made her a lot more Wraith-esque like what we saw for half of the final battle with the Squad.

Eh, to June Moon she looks like herself, a sign that she is getting influenced by that witch right from the first time she sees her.

I love Cara but this whole character was a mess. Although she certainly isn't the best actress i've ever seen i don't think she's that horrible either. Better writing and directing could have saved this character but that goes for this whole movie.

I still have no idea why they didn't have her die in the end. Would have been a well earned death and very appropriate considering the movie is called suicide squad and only one member of the cast died. It's not like she's a fan favorite.

Would have been a great character building moment for Flagg too. The death of his girl might have harden him up. He seemed a bit soft for a military leader.

I still have no idea why they didn't have her die in the end. Would have been a well earned death and very appropriate considering the movie is called suicide squad and only one member of the cast died. It's not like she's a fan favorite.

Has there been any word on whether she'll be in the next one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"