Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

I loved Enchantress. I know even people who liked the film felt she was bad but I loved her. I loved June, I loved the dirty ancient sorceress form sooo much and I loved the spectacular lavish form too.
15.gif

I wish she did not get destroyed.
12.gif
She was the most charming villainess ever.

What so charming about her? She have no good lines and just mostly CGI effect woman lol.

I liked her. I don't think Cara was bad. But the character's motives were paper thin.

"Humans worship machines now so **** 'em, I'm going to conquer their *****asses. Thug Life!!"

Now if she had hinted that she wanted to take over the world to protect it from Darkseid... that would've held a little more weight for me.

Cara wasn't bad (she can act, see Paper Towns), but her character was shoddily written. She looked amazing in that regal CGI form, much preferable than the dirty grungy witch or the bland June Moon.

She was bad in this. Sometime good actors do bad performance in weak role.

I thought Cara was fine in the shorts scenes of her as June Moone.

What so charming about her? She have no good lines and just mostly CGI effect woman lol.

Just her nonverbal presence. :yay: How June was totally scared of her, yet having the witch inside of her, how weirdly beautiful her lavish form was and finally I completely loved her ancient sorceress form, the way she looked, dirty skin, occult symbols across the body, that metal outfit, embers and ash flowing around her, ultra-long dark hair, the way she moved, especially the crawling at the end, how she sniff at things, her ancient language, the way Waller was able to manipulate her through stabbing her heart. To me she was totally mesmerizing.

What's not to love here? :ilv:
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

It was lackluster to say the least she walked around like a model turned actress and not in a good way like RR did with Mystique for the first X-men movie.

She probably smells like ****.

She was bad in this. Sometime good actors do bad performance in weak role.

Yeah, I mean, she was bad, but I don't know how ANYONE could have been good in such a pathetic and worthless role. David Ayer could have conned Meryl Streep into playing Enchantress and the performance still would have sucked.

Yeah, I mean, she was bad, but I don't know how ANYONE could have been good in such a pathetic and worthless role. David Ayer could have conned Meryl Streep into playing Enchantress and the performance still would have sucked.

Weirdly enough that happens a lot in these comic book films.

Agreed. Just bad direction.

Just her nonverbal presence. :yay: How June was totally scared of her, yet having the witch inside of her, how weirdly beautiful her lavish form was and finally I completely loved her ancient sorceress form, the way she looked, dirty skin, occult symbols across the body, that metal outfit, embers and ash flowing around her, ultra-long dark hair, the way she moved, especially the crawling at the end, how she sniff at things, her ancient language, the way Waller was able to manipulate her through stabbing her heart. To me she was totally mesmerizing.

What's not to love here? :ilv:

lol everything. Having good design not make her great character. She boring and her plan and reason for it just stupid.

I had never heard of her until her casting in SS. I'm officially a fan of her after this. I was blown away by the dichotomy of the wary, tortured June Moon and the deliciously creepy Enchantress.

Happy Birthday, Cara!

I loved it. Very creepy, but also very...enchanting the way the witch moved her hips and 'danced'.
Her motives we're fine, an ancient Godlike creature doesn't need much more motive than that.

I think Cara did pretty decent as Enchantress but as June, the best word I could use is awkward. She barely had anything to say and just came across as wooden, but I'd be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and put it down to editing.

Cara and AAA got the biggest shaft in terms of that, with Courtney a close 3rd.

Suicide SquadVerified account ‏@SuicideSquadWB 7m7 minutes ago
Wishing a very Happy Birthday to the bewitching @Caradelevingne. #SuicideSquad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"