• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

Enchantress being a threat in the team's midst is a long standing element of her time on the team, true.

It was even on one of the covers.
N5Lxy6o.jpg

I'm excited. I can't wait to see how she handles the character. I'm still so excited that they not only did a Suicide Squad movie, but didn't shy away from the diversity of villains on the team. They really could've gone generic and played it safe with street level characters, a la Deadshot and Boomerang.

I would agree wholeheartedly there. Then again, in order for a DCEU to really soar you needed GL, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman. Once guys like that are in the mix, well, the necessity for "street level" only characters has less importance I suspect.

GHob30X.gif

I've only recently started paying more attention to Enchantress in the trailers and I gotta say...this look is strangely attractive. :o

Sure... if you like the 1692 Salem witch burning days :p

The gift Jared sent Cara was voodoo dolls and occult books.

[YT]9EQ5e8IeC_E&[/YT]
She said he gave all the cast members gifts and he gave her that because she's playing a witch.

she looks like she hasn't taken a bath for years lol

She's giving me "I've been at Woodstock for three days straight and I can't find a single porta-potty in the area" and I am loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"