The Dark Knight Rises Cast Batman 3 (Title, Any Villains, etc.)

I would love to see Michael Rosenbaum as the Riddler(Edward Nygma)
and eithier some other actors as Black Mask, Talia Al Ghul, Holiday or Catwoman.

casting1.png

casting2.png

casting-1.png

casting3-1.png

-R

I love the idea of nathan jones as bane. 6'10" 350 pounder tossing bale around would be cool

Yeah, but you'd have to get someone else doing the voice. Nathan Jones isn't from South America and I doubt he could mimick the accent.

Which is entirely doable...

Doug Jones/Laurence Fishburne made for a pretty great Silver Surfer- the best part of that film.

Doug Jones/David Hyde Pierce did a great Abe Sapien.

It can be done and come out pretty seamlessly. Casting Nathan Jones and someone like Javier Barden or even an unknown South American actor- could really work well.

-R

I think that Tony Plana would be a good voice for Bane.
You ever play Grim Fandango? He played Manny Calavera. I can just imagine his voice for the character.

Haven't heard of him. But I'll look it up.

But definitely the character would have to be dubbed. The chances of finding an actor with an accent and acting ability that is a monster of a man are almost zero.

But a wrestler is an actor...with their body. They can convey what they have to with their body language. Add to that a skilled actor to dub the vocal performance and a good writer...Bane could be a great villain in a film.

-R

THE BATMAN

Directed by: Christopher Nolan

Christian Bale – Bruce Wayne/ Batman
christianbaleb.jpg

Michael Caine – Alfred Pennyworth
michaelcaine1.jpg

Gary Oldman – Commissioner James Gordon
tn2garyoldman3.jpg

Morgan Freeman – Lucius Fox
6a00d83451b96069e200e55.jpg

Zoe Saldana-Selina Kyle/ Catwoman
zoeb.jpg

Guy Pearce- Roman Sionis/ Black Mask
guypearce6.jpg

Anthony Heald- Hugo Strang(e)
772526917.gif

Michael Pitt- Gunther Hardwick/ Shark’s Head (Terrible Trio)
20151blogmichaelpitt.jpg

Vincent Gallo-Warren Kawford/ Fox’s Head (Terrible Trio)
marcjacobs15.jpg

Marion Cotillard- Amanda Lydecker/ Vulture’s Head (Terrible Trio)
marioncotillard.jpg

Continued...

Al Sapienza- Harvey Bullock
alsapienza.png

Teaser Poster...
batman2z.jpg

New Batsuit...
batman3rd6.jpg

My idea is have an animalistic tone to the whole film involving Batman, Catwoman, Black Mask, and The Terrible Trio. Black Mask controls the new gang in Gotham which consists of the Terrible Trio. Black Mask would torture one of Catwomans family members to death and Bats would go on a tirade about how revenge is bad. The animal theme was used mildly in Batman Returns, but I think Nolan could make a great Freudian psychological thriller looking into why criminals and heroes revert to mythic animal figures in Gotham City. The simple title, “The Batman” would also be a good choice if this theme were to be used.

I decided to post some actors/actresses with who I think they could play. The list mostly consists of villians.

First off Bane I have a few choices.
ferrigno.jpg
BrockLesnar.jpg
kane.jpg

from left to right (Lou Ferrigno-The Incredible Hulk, Brock Lesnar-WWE/UFC, Kane-WWE)

Black mask
danko.jpg

Zeljko Ivanek(Heroes-Danko)

The Riddler
neverland056.jpg

Johnny Depp

Catwoman
jessica-alba.jpg

Jesica Alba

Poision Ivy

BGK15.png
cw-smallville-prt-CFreeman_015351-f.jpg

Cassidy Freeman(Smallville-Tess Mercer)

and if they decide to...
Robin

Yelchin.jpg

Anton Yelchin (Star Trek-chekov)

Hope you like my choices.

Good choices. Anton is a good young actor. Up and coming, watch him

a big :doh: a your catwoman suggestion. Didnt like any of your choices. No offence.

Ehhh Alba for Catwoman?

And really, no wrestlers in any of these films thanks. Unless you just use a wrestler as the body, and a REAL actor for the voice. But to be honest, I'd rather have Bane left out if that's the way they go.

Lesner is a roid head c**t anyway. He doesn't deserve anything other than a overdose.

Don't put Alba any where near another comic book franchise ever again, you only want to see her in a tight cat suit. :hehe:

Yelchin playing MY Robin? Yes!

Depp as Riddler? Eh, it'll get the hipsters in the seat for sure.

Actually, and I will fight anyone to the death over this but.

Yelchin is the only choice. he was perfect in Star Trek and saved Terminator Salvation.

:up:

I wouldn't see how they could make Poison Ivy work in movie-verse.

I think she could work as a eco terrorist with a grudge against men. But there is better possibilities with other characters.

Because that takes away from his incredible acting ability?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"