• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cast Movies with the "Rule 63" (Opposite Gender Version)

A1_EEC0_DA-_DFF0-4_F20-9_AC7-722833781019.jpg

Indeed.

Hyde is shorter and younger looking than Jekill. They are supposed to look quite different.

Hyde is shorter and younger looking than Jekill. They are supposed to look quite different.
Cate was in 2 trilogies where half the cast acted shorter than they were. Plus she's barely aged in like twenty years. :whatever:

Nah, their appearance differences are such that it would have no point on having both be played by the same person.

My take is, because all that stuff about Jekyll mutating into a whole different unrecognizable person is hella interesting and thematically rich on the page. But on film, the primary draw of even doing Jekyll & Hyde is so one actor can really show their range of performance in bringing that whole dichotomy-of-man thing to life.

The only time I know of where it really was 2 different actors was "Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde"; not really any way around that one.

tl;dr, no self-respecting actor or actress would ever sign up to play Henry Jekyll only.

Hellgirl

Hellgirl - Edie Falco
Ainslie Sapien - Lisa Kudrow
Len Sherman - Colin Farrell
Doctor Broom - Vanessa Redgrave

Last edited:
Sorry yes my autocorrect is very bad. Edie Falco is of course what I meant lol

Spider-Man
Peta - Alia Shawkat
MJ - KJ Apa
Green Goblin - Charlize Thereon
Uncle Mark - Eugene Levy
J Jameson - Constance Zimmer

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Toni: Isla Fisher
Imaginarium Toni 1: Amy Adams
Imaginarium Toni 2: Jessica Chastain
Imaginarium Toni 3: Bryce Dallas Howard
Doctor Parnassus: Meryl Streep
Antonia: Emma Stone
Valentine: Thomas Brodie-Sangster

They already did it with Jodie Foster.

Really? Must have forgot about it; the only Jodie Foster films I can think of are Taxi Driver (because of John Hinkley) and The Silence of the Lambs. Anyways, Fairley is closer in age to Charles Bronson when he did Death Wish. Plus, the idea of Michelle Fairley playing a vigilante character that wasn't undead was too much to resist.

The movie where Jodie Foster does all that is called 'The Brave One.'

In spite of this, what do you guys think? And please, don’t disparage it just because you may or may not be a stinker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"