Cast the new DCU

Debicki is like crazy tall, tho

not that Maggie couldn't be tall, I guess

but, just seems like a wasted use of her height, when she could be a female character known for being very tall

Debicki is like crazy tall, tho

not that Maggie couldn't be tall, I guess

but, just seems like a wasted use of her height, when she could be a female character known for being very tall
Don't kink shame Kate for liking her Amazons. :o

Can Allison Janney be POTUS or a Senator in the DCU? I've become a fan of hers even more so since The West Wing.

Dan Stevens as honestly anything he damn well pleases.

tumblr_pb8cgqPTYA1x0bvwko8_540.gifv

This time of the week arrived again. The time to expand the pool nominees to portray Diana Prince AKA Wonder Woman in the DCU. So far I brought up 10 names - Lisa Vicari, Ella Bleu Travolta, Mitzi Ruhlmann, Avery Konrad, Manushi Chhillar, Mia Challis, Daisy Edgar-Jones, Kaia Gerber, Tugba Sunguroglu and Rachel Pizzolato. Those were added to 4 names, that kept coming up here - Adria Arjona, Dua Lipa, Courtney Eaton and Camila Morrone. So to make it 15, I'll bring up one new name. This time it's Lillian Doucet-Roche - She's Canadian. Born in 1994, 5'10 . And She appeared in CW's "The Flash" and "DC's Legend Of Tomorrow" in small roles before.
Lillian Doucet-Roche 3.jpgLillian Doucet-Roche 1.jpg
Lillian Doucet-Roche 2.jpg

See you next week.

So...

I completely forgot Adria Arjona was in Pacific Rim Uprising (also Cailee Spaeny who's finally hit it big this year with Priscilla, Civil War, and Alien: Romulus)

44d9cb9f957ad398d947b84ebacd815f679d23a7.gifv

e0ca88d48cd138b63e81d614b7ce29cca5be3199.gifv

I'm just now learning that the original Wonder Woman was 5'8". Certainly expands the field a bit.

Anyway, in addition to Dua Lipa as WW, I've cracked the case on Batman as well. Everybody can pack that one up too.

persuasion-wentworth-coat-scaled.jpg

I would go with the bigger names but only for Bruce Wayne/Batman, Barry Allen/Flash and J'on Jonzz/Martian Manhunter but other roles like:

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Dinah Lance/Black Canary

I would go with lesser known actors

I think when it comes to casting, they should take the Kevin Fiege approach and cast whomever may fit the role the best regardless of star power.

I would go with the bigger names but only for Bruce Wayne/Batman, Barry Allen/Flash and J'on Jonzz/Martian Manhunter but other roles like:

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Dinah Lance/Black Canary

I would go with lesser known actors
Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be the other way around lol More known characters would need famous actors the least.

It's time - 3 more names to throw into the WW's pool of candidates... 2 are nepo babies and... one is not.
let get started...

First it's Paris Jackson. Born in 1998. she's 5'10 and she's the daughter of Michael Jackson.
PARIS JACKSON.jpg

The next one is Meadow Walker. Born in 1998, too. she, too, is 5'10. And she's the daughter of Paul Walker. I'm not sure how much acting she actually did, but She described as Model/Actress.

Meadow Walker 1.jpgMeadow Walker 2.jpg

Last it's Diana Silvers Born in 1997. she's 5'10 and... She has the same first name as Wonder Woman herself. :-)

Diana Silvers 1.jpgDiana Silvers 2.jpg

'till next week... Goodbye.

It's time - 3 more names to throw into the WW's pool of candidates... 2 are nepo babies and... one is not.
let get started...

First it's Paris Jackson. Born in 1998. she's 5'10 and she's the daughter of Michael Jackson.
View attachment 89045

The next one is Meadow Walker. Born in 1998, too. she, too, is 5'10. And she's the daughter of Paul Walker. I'm not sure how much acting she actually did, but She described as Model/Actress.

View attachment 89043View attachment 89044

Last it's Diana Silvers Born in 1997. she's 5'10 and... She has the same first name as Wonder Woman herself. :-)

View attachment 89041View attachment 89042

'till next week... Goodbye.
Not gonna lie dude this attempt to search for young women that haven't even acted in an attempt to find the next "Wonder Woman" feels like an extremely fruitless effort lol There is nothing to go on. Even for Corenswet there was stuff to go off on to predict or fancast him as Superman. Here you might as well just show me random headshots of models.

Not gonna lie dude this attempt to search for young women that haven't even acted in an attempt to find the next "Wonder Woman" feels like an extremely fruitless effort lol There is nothing to go on. Even for Corenswet there was stuff to go off on to predict or fancast him as Superman. Here you might as well just show me random headshots of models.
Have any of you bothered visiting those candidates imdb's page? The only one who has no real acting experience is Meadow Walker(and i made sure to mention it). for her age Paris did quite a bit acting gigs (One of them was for "American Horror Stories").
Diana did plenty of acting - TV and movies.
And btw here is a secret you might not know... plenty of the tall actresses you might know today did modeling in their youth. Just because they did/do modeling doesn't means they can't act.
Don't you think it's digraceful to disqualify someone, just because she's also a model or did modeling in her past?

Serious question here.
For all of you offering suggestions of Oliver Queen: why do you want him in the movie? What does that character add at all?

I seriously doubt that WB would allow the character to be done appropriately because if you did, then he would alienate a large portion of the audience, namely moderates to right wing folks.

So why have him in it except that he has had a television show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"