Cast the Super Smash Bros. Movie!

Obi-John-Kenobi

A black-ass Batman
Reaction score
Okay, if they made a Super Smash Bros. movie (be it CG or not) who would play who?

... I'd like to say that this should be in the movie forum... But I don't think it belongs there either.

So, the unCGI characters to cast:

-Mario/Dr. Mario
-Luigi
-Wario
-Shiek/Zelda
-Ganondorf
-Peach
-Captain Falcon
-Link
-Young Link
-Samus
-Roy
-Marth
-Pokémon Trainer
-Ness
-Lucas
-Snake
-Pit
-Ike
-Ice Climbers

-TNC

^ i love how you typically just cast "hot people" for your roles... haha :p

and shiek/zelda should be the same person... it's clearly shown in brawl that she wraps her hair up

"Typically cast hot people?"
Explain please.

Which of my casting choices did you disagree with. Keep in mind, there's really no set story to the Super Smash Bros games...yet.

As for Sheik/Zelda, in Brawl, as Sheik, she still becomes a man in the transformation.

according to brawl she physically does not become male though. they changed her design... simple shoulder pads, tape in chest and wam.. thats all she needed.

lol its nothin.. just when i see your casting there usually predictable with the guys.. because you find them attractive

Bob Hoskins - Mario/Dr. Mario
John Leguizimo - Luigi
Jason Alexander - Wario
Chace Crawford/Emmy Rossum - Shiek/Zelda
Rodrigo Santoro - Ganondorf
Elizabeth Banks - Peach
Jason Statham - Captain Falcon
Lucas Grabeel - Link
? - Young Link
Rachael Taylor - Samus
Thomas Dekker - Roy
Ian Somerhalder - Marth
Logan Lerman - Pokémon Trainer
? - Ness
? - Lucas
Hugh Jackman - Snake
Jesse Moss - Pit
Jared Leto - Ike
? - Ice Climbers

and i guess you've never watched a movie with a girl who's dressed up like a guy before... i think the new shiek design could easily be a woman and i know my human anatomy, ya she appears more manly because a disguise.. but he could easily and is a woman under there

I honestly never even knew Shiek was supposed to be a guy.....I thought it was a chick through and through....actually and in looks....I thought it was Zelda looking like a different girl.....

Anyway.....

You never thought this was a guy?
Sheik.jpg

ssbm_sheiks.jpg

I actually have my own design of Sheik when I tried making her more feminine looking. I'll see if I can find it.

dude u've been lookin at too many skinny emo lookin twinks.. they come off feminine like shiek does... same build hell nearly same hair

dude u've been lookin at too many skinny emo lookin twinks.. they come off feminine like shiek does... same build hell nearly same hair

:whatever:

Sheiks looked like a man to me before I even started seeing emo boys.

:whatever:

Sheiks looked like a man to me before I even started seeing emo boys.

then maybe you've just always been attracted to feminine shaped boys?

yes i know his muscles are shaped from mail anatomy, but its called padding

These designs physically show male and female to me. More than just simple shoulder pads and taped down boobs.

Sheik's boobs aren't taped down. She clearly has a much more feminine design in Brawl.
sheik_080116b-l.jpg

Sheik's boobs aren't taped down. She clearly has a much more feminine design in Brawl.
sheik_080116b-l.jpg

I haven't seen that pic from Brawl.:up:

I blame the stupid temporary deletion of the Games section.:o:down

As for "feminine shaped boys" I don't consider them that. They are thin-framed guys who are toned and fit.

Anyway, what are your guys' suggestions for the cast?:o

I haven't seen that pic from Brawl.:up:

I blame the stupid temporary deletion of the Games section.:o:down

As for "feminine shaped boys" I don't consider them that. They are thin-framed guys who are toned and fit.

Anyway, what are your guys' suggestions for the cast?:o

haha... u have alot of thin boys in the hottest guys section that arn't very toned ...

im not talkin about the models.. who usually are very toned and fit... but enough with this... lol

i dont see them making a movie anyway so casting i could care less about. it'd be better to cast individual games

haha... u have alot of thin boys in the hottest guys section that arn't very toned ...
im not talkin about the models.. who usually are very toned and fit... but enough with this... lol
:huh:
i dont see them making a movie anyway so casting i could care less about. it'd be better to cast individual games
Sorry to break it to you, but that's what this thread is about...:huh:

This movie would have disaster written all over it.

extactly...
and guess what.. i know.. just don't care, think it's kinda lame cuz it has a 2% chance of happening
So is over half of every other dream cast thread on these boards. If you don't care, then why bother coming into the thread? :huh:

So is over half of every other dream cast thread on these boards. If you don't care, then why bother coming into the thread? :huh:

o i always find peoples choices interesting to see... but actually alot more casting choice threads have alot more chance of happening... this is like the lowest of the low hell i could see us getting a GLA/GLX/whatever there gonna call themselves movie before this ever happend...

hell even a pikmin movie

sheik_080116b-l.jpg
I always assumed that Sheik was a mystically created male counterpart of Zelda herself. Not,...like a reverse drag queen or anything like that.

-TNC

I always assumed that Sheik was a mystically created male counterpart of Zelda herself. Not,...like a reverse drag queen or anything like that.

-TNC

Me too, I just didn't know how to word it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"