Cast the Super Smash Bros. Movie!

I always assumed that Sheik was a mystically created male counterpart of Zelda herself. Not,...like a reverse drag queen or anything like that.

-TNC

well in OCoT it was depicted as if she magically disguised herself as a male.. posibly with even parts. but Nintendo seems to have gotten rid of that idea with brawl and clearly made her simply "dressed" as a man we can call it "mulan-ing" her

And Mortal Kombat
Hey, I liked Mortal Kombat. Anywa, I understand completely that this movie has no chance of being made, but the point of this thread is, IF they made a Super Smash Bros. Movie, who would you want to be in it?

It would have to be CG.

Keep Charles Martinet for Mario and Luigi.

Jen Taylor for Peach.

Brad Garrett for Bowswer.

Sandra Bullock for Samus.

Frank Welker for Ganondorf, Yoshi, Kirby, and all the Pokemon.

Famke Janssen for Zelda.

Kirby Morrow for Link.

David Hayter for Solid Snake. (Obvious)

This would be produced by Pixar. The Movie wouldn't be an all out Brawl like the Games would let on, but a individual stories about the individual franchises that their respective universes merge and first fight eachother, then the heroes work together against the villians. You would see battles against Mario and Gannondorf. Link vs. Metal Gear Rex, Samus breaking into Bowser's castle to fight him and Mother Brain who are working together to kidnap Peach and thus gain control of the Mushroom Universe.

It would have to be CG.

Keep Charles Martinet for Mario and Luigi.

Jen Taylor for Peach.

Brad Garrett for Bowswer.

Sandra Bullock for Samus.

Frank Welker for Ganondorf, Yoshi, Kirby, and all the Pokemon.

Famke Janssen for Zelda.

Kirby Morrow for Link.

David Hayter for Solid Snake. (Obvious)

This would be produced by Pixar. The Movie wouldn't be an all out Brawl like the Games would let on, but a individual stories about the individual franchises that their respective universes merge and first fight eachother, then the heroes work together against the villians. You would see battles against Mario and Gannondorf. Link vs. Metal Gear Rex, Samus breaking into Bowser's castle to fight him and Mother Brain who are working together to kidnap Peach and thus gain control of the Mushroom Universe.
I like this guys choices. But I would pick either James Earl Jones or Christopher Lee (or maybe even Billy Zane, if they're strapped for cash). Fox could be voiced by Quentin Flynn. Vic Mignogna would be cool for Roy or even Sonic.

michael clarke duncan for donkey kong and chris rock for diddy

You never thought this was a guy?
Sheik.jpg

I assumed it was a woman when I first played it in the 6th Grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"