• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Catwoman gets sexy

"Catwoman gets sexy"?

Catwoman's been sexy. And..Worst.Costume.Ever.
looks like a ******ed Borg going to play paintball.

Who was that supposed to be, KGBeast? Kinda cool for low budget fan film anyway.

I think it was suposed to be Deadshot.

If it was then that was a pretty damn lame adaptation his his costume.

Still, I don't see where you got KGBeast from.

it says deadshot right on the page, at least the chick was hott

Assassin said:
it says deadshot right on the page, at least the chick was hott

Should had had shorter hair perhaps.

Anubis said:
If it was then that was a pretty damn lame adaptation his his costume.

Yea.

You guys are the experts - but lets not forget - this is a fan film. I assume it didn't have a $40 Million budget.

I think it's done fairly well.

it was better than the halle berry one...

Yes, yes it is. That was a f**kin' masterpiece compared to Halle's piece of s**t movie.

vmixer said:
You guys are the experts - but lets not forget - this is a fan film. I assume it didn't have a $40 Million budget.

I think it's done fairly well.

I think this is a thinly veiled attempt at advertising by you to drive people toward your site by appealing to a superhero crowd.

Shouldn't this have been posted in the fan film forum?

Hot chick. Pretty good for a fanfilm and Deadshot's costume wasn't as lame as I had expected it to be made. Although, obviously, he'd kick Selina's ass. Beyond that, advertising, and in a thinly veiled manner at that is neither allowed, wanted, or appreciated.

but hey, the half a nipple made up for it...dont yo think?

DBM said:
I think this is a thinly veiled attempt at advertising by you to drive people toward your site by appealing to a superhero crowd.

I was a regular user (more of a watcher) of Superherohype when I worked at Twentieth Century Fox (they really take note of what you guys say, BTW). I now work at vMix and saw this and thought I'd share it with you.

Sorry if I posted it in the incorrect area. My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"