• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Catwoman gets sexy

"Catwoman gets sexy"?

Catwoman's been sexy. And..Worst.Costume.Ever.
looks like a ******ed Borg going to play paintball.

Who was that supposed to be, KGBeast? Kinda cool for low budget fan film anyway.

I think it was suposed to be Deadshot.

If it was then that was a pretty damn lame adaptation his his costume.

Still, I don't see where you got KGBeast from.

it says deadshot right on the page, at least the chick was hott

Assassin said:
it says deadshot right on the page, at least the chick was hott

Should had had shorter hair perhaps.

Anubis said:
If it was then that was a pretty damn lame adaptation his his costume.

Yea.

You guys are the experts - but lets not forget - this is a fan film. I assume it didn't have a $40 Million budget.

I think it's done fairly well.

it was better than the halle berry one...

Yes, yes it is. That was a f**kin' masterpiece compared to Halle's piece of s**t movie.

vmixer said:
You guys are the experts - but lets not forget - this is a fan film. I assume it didn't have a $40 Million budget.

I think it's done fairly well.

I think this is a thinly veiled attempt at advertising by you to drive people toward your site by appealing to a superhero crowd.

Shouldn't this have been posted in the fan film forum?

Hot chick. Pretty good for a fanfilm and Deadshot's costume wasn't as lame as I had expected it to be made. Although, obviously, he'd kick Selina's ass. Beyond that, advertising, and in a thinly veiled manner at that is neither allowed, wanted, or appreciated.

but hey, the half a nipple made up for it...dont yo think?

DBM said:
I think this is a thinly veiled attempt at advertising by you to drive people toward your site by appealing to a superhero crowd.

I was a regular user (more of a watcher) of Superherohype when I worked at Twentieth Century Fox (they really take note of what you guys say, BTW). I now work at vMix and saw this and thought I'd share it with you.

Sorry if I posted it in the incorrect area. My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"