• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Cell phones. Who has them? (Cakes)

....ok Guys I'm Alitlle Late On The Mess...but Yes Joker Will Go 1st Next Week And Then Harvey........

"time For Some New Stuff"....was My Email Message From My Rep!!!!!!

WHAT!?!?!

I am giddy as a school girl right now.

Please 42 do the event on a Friday! I work Wednesday and Thursday all day!

WHAT!?!?!

I am giddy as a school girl right now.

Please 42 do the event on a Friday! I work Wednesday and Thursday all day!

NEW STUFF!?!? Somebody fill me in.

NEW STUFF!?!? Somebody fill me in.

Is there anything new? Because not even the wiki says there is.

Did anyone else receive that e-mail about the "time for new stuff" thing? I didn't.

....ok Guys I'm Alitlle Late On The Mess...but Yes Joker Will Go 1st Next Week And Then Harvey........

"time For Some New Stuff"....was My Email Message From My Rep!!!!!!
What, who's your Rep?

Just because a guy says "new stuff" doesn't mean we should start getting excited. I think he's talking about Reese's Pieces or something. Look at his other posts and you'll see what I mean. Wrong thread on accident or on purpose.

BTW, Seattle phone renewed as well.

Yeah but he says something with harvey dent? sounds like something to do with the virals

Seems a bit fishy...:whatever:
I guess it's all just hope and want until we get some new email, txt, or phone call.

I think it's simple (kill the Batman - sorry, couldn't help it :woot:): if nobody else received an e-mail ou phone message, then nothing happened.

I myself received a call a week and a half or so ago that I thought could be viral-related. But since nobody else around here stated they received a call, probabley the one I got had nothing to do with the virals.

so we got our Dark Knight, our White Knight, and our ever gracious Latin Knight!

So you're saying you have some "rep" of some kind that knows batman viral stuff? And that something is gonna happen next week? Sorry if you're telling the truth but you can understand why some of us may be suspicous. You're being a bit vauge which leads me to belive that you're just playing with us. Anything else you wanna tell us, Latin Knight?

So you're saying you have some "rep" of some kind that knows batman viral stuff? And that something is gonna happen next week? Sorry if you're telling the truth but you can understand why some of us may be suspicous. You're being a bit vauge which leads me to belive that you're just playing with us. Anything else you wanna tell us, Latin Knight?

YES I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND THAT'S A WB REP....AND I ONLY POST TO GIVE A HEADS UP......

I HATE TO KEEP REMINDING 100+BATFANS(clowns) THAT MY MESSAGES ARE REEL....

ANYWHO I TOLD BATMAN137 A SPECIFIC SCENE ABOUT JOKER AND BATMAN WITH THE LINE "AND TONIGHT UR GONNA BREAK UR ONE RuLe"

I TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL ANYONE BUT WHAT THE HELL.......

BatMan: (in a very pissed off yell)"What Did You Do To Her"!!!

JoKeR:(in a very cold low tone voice) "You See...Its easy for u to just kill me........and tonight your gonna break ur one RuLe"!!!!

NOW THATS NOT ALL OF IT.... BUT TAKE IT HOW U WANNA.........................................+...DO U LIKE MY SIG CLOWNS?

YES I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND THAT'S A WB REP....AND I ONLY POST TO GIVE A HEADS UP......

I HATE TO KEEP REMINDING 100+BATFANS(clowns) THAT MY MESSAGES ARE REEL....

ANYWHO I TOLD BATMAN137 A SPECIFIC SCENE ABOUT JOKER AND BATMAN WITH THE LINE "AND TONIGHT UR GONNA BREAK UR ONE RuLe"

I TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL ANYONE BUT WHAT THE HELL.......

BatMan: (in a very pissed off yell)"What Did You Do To Her"!!!

JoKeR:(in a very cold low tone voice) "You See...Its easy for u to just kill me........and tonight your gonna break ur one RuLe"!!!!

NOW THATS NOT ALL OF IT.... BUT TAKE IT HOW U WANNA.........................................+...DO U LIKE MY SIG CLOWNS?

Where does that scene play?

I really think you should have put a spoiler screen on that. Other than whats going on in these games I would like to be suprised.

did any of you guys get a phone call last night after midnight?? i did from a restricted number but i was asleep and missed it. If anyone else got one let me know

did any of you guys get a phone call last night after midnight?? i did from a restricted number but i was asleep and missed it. If anyone else got one let me know

I didn't. And no e-mails as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"