CF's Christmas Party

Silverstein

Superhero
Reaction score
Lots of people hate Christmas. But I think many of them don't actually hate christmas, they hate how the media has tried to rape it. But this thread isn't about products or merchandise, it's not about gawdy decorations or spending any kind of cash. It's about people and the holidays. This is my Christmas Party.

So come, discuss your plans for the holiday. Talk about your experiences from this year or any christmas from before. Lounge about...it's a party. The invite goes to everyone who enjoys the holidays. I know hanukkah ended like yesterday but you're invited too, even if you don't celebrate Christmas.

We got drinks and food so come on in...

*Starts handing out drinks*

Merry Christmas!

I'm going to my brother's hose for X-mas, I don't really want to go but I'm trying to be nice.
If I had my way I would simply stay in and watch movies.

That's cool though. I mean there's nothing on tv. And if you have DVDs, then you could check those out another time..since you own the movies, you know? But this way you can get out see the family.

I'mma stay home and be fat. We're not doing x-mas this year, so no big dinner or anything.

spending tonight with someone special, then tomorrow is "family day" which is cool because i get to spend my morning getting free s**t. MERRY CHRISTMAS HYPSTERS!

I don't get to see my girl until after Christmas. I hope you really have fun!

ChineseFooD said:
I don't get to see my girl until after Christmas. I hope you really have fun!

i plan on it. i've spent most of this week with her and it's been unbelievable. hope you have as great a time as i've had. :hyper:

Are you chinese?

Or do you like Chinese (food)?

You gonna give Santa some some Won Ton Soup?

Woohoo! My first Christmas Party at the Hype! Got any Egg Nog? Or Chinese food? I like Asian stuff.

Kritish said:
I'm going to my brother's hose for X-mas, I don't really want to go but I'm trying to be nice.
If I had my way I would simply stay in and watch movies.

Your brother lives in a hose?:huh:

It's that time of year again....So rather than make a post on christmas eve, or for that matter...make ANOTHER new post...RECYCLE!! I mean, merry christmas/hannukkah/kwanza?

What are your plans THIS year?

The first thing I thought when I saw this was "hm, I don't remember making this thread".

Tis the season.

lol @ Darthphere...I remember that whole thing. I was just reading a lot of my old subscribed threads. Okay so she's a lil ****ty. Many comic girls are. In fact my perspective on that has changed a lot.

Most self-respecting girls that I know would not think "take me to the bikini store" or "How can I be as nude as possible but still not be censored if I showed up on television" upon receiving super powers.

As for Kitty...she's ****ty in her own way.

Well, I'm going over to my girlfriend's grandparents house tomorrow for a party. Then me and her are exchanging our gifts tomorrow night.

On Monday, I have to work until 5, then heading to my grandparents house for a party.

Wake up on Tuesday for Christmas at our house and then I also get Wednesday off to mess with all my new stuff.

Yep, it's going to be a good Christmas...

i would say a whale penis is enough to fill a bowl

**** THAT NOISE.

It's not like he got drunk and, say, posted a bowl of cock.:o

Who the hell would do that? Sheez...people who do that deserve to have a roomful of sexy young virgin ladies grant his every sexual desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"