Change back to XenForo Style

On your 'Watched threads' page you could create folders. For example, one could be headed 'DCU', one could be headed 'MCU'. So you could keep all the threads you were watching in relation to each of those subjects in one place. They'd still show up on your general list of watched threads too, but having the folders in addition was useful for ease of finding a particular thread (especially if you were watching a lot of threads).
I think that will be useful to me, if the navigation bar for all the forum sections, won't return.

In one of your posts in this page, your signature appears. Then in another post, the one I'm quoting, doesn't showcase your signature.

"signature once" is a feature that only shows a user's signature once per page to save space/clutter/etc.

It's probably enabled.

It's supposed to display on the users first post on every page. If it's not doing that lemme know.
My signature

THE MUTANT XAGA | PHASE X
- - O - F - - - T - H - E - - - M C U - -
MUTANT CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

only shows in my first post in this page, so I think it works.

I also noticed the white-gray background in the reactions (that used to be Burgundy).

I also noticed the white background in the reactions (that used to be Burgundy).

Yeah that's me I'm screwing around right now.

The red background is eye cancer in terms of reading text that isn't white(mostly)

I'ts kind of a grey I'm not sure it's gonna stay that way but at least it's legible now.

Yeah that's me I'm screwing around right now.

The red background is eye cancer in terms of reading text that isn't white(mostly)

I'ts kind of a grey I'm not sure it's gonna stay that way but at least it's legible now.
Could you change the redish background of the autoreply boX, to white as well?

Thanks.

Okay, something else I've noticed. According to the stats below my avatar when I post, my current 'reaction score' is 8119. On my 'reactions received' page it's given as 8121. Any idea why the discrepancy?

Okay, something else I've noticed. According to the stats below my avatar when I post, my current 'reaction score' is 8119. On my 'reactions received' page it's given as 8121. Any idea why the discrepancy?

There are neutral reactions (wow) and potentially negative reactions but those are disabled.

There are neutral reactions (wow) and potentially negative reactions but those are disabled.
Appreciate the response, but whilst I understand the words you've used, I don't understand how that explains the discrepancy between the two counts.

Appreciate the response, but whilst I understand the words you've used, I don't understand how that explains the discrepancy between the two counts.
So you've received 5 likes and 1 neutral (a wow)
You have 5 points because a like is +1, and a neutral is 0.

So you've received 5 likes and 1 neutral (a wow)
You have 5 points because a like is +1, and a neutral is 0.
Right, I get that neutrals don't show up. So according to the stats under my avatar on my posts I have a reaction score of 8119. My reactions received page says ;

All (8,122) Like Like (8,121) Wow Wow (1)​

How does that work? Why doesn't the reaction score on my posts show 8121 instead of 8119?

Right, I get that neutrals don't show up. So according to the stats under my avatar on my posts I have a reaction score of 8119. My reactions received page says ;

All (8,122) View attachment 68176 Like (8,121) View attachment 68177 Wow (1)​

How does that work? Why doesn't the reaction score on my posts show 8121 instead of 8119?
There are negative reactions in the system (Currently disabled but they were enabled for a day or so) possible it was that. Or just some bug.

I mean it's better than it was. Wouldn't mind being able to turn down the colors a little.

I mean it's better than it was. Wouldn't mind being able to turn down the colors a little.
Did you try the inverted blue theme? I much prefer it. It’s called “SHH Stage Theme” I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"