• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse Characters in Apocalypse

They already have a big cast.

I wonder if we are gonna see the 4horsemen that were featured in DOFP's post credit scene

Very doubtful. Kinsberg himself said we won't be seeing that version of Apoc in the next film, so I think it's safe to assume the case will be the same with
the horsemen.

I really hop Alex/Havok comes back for at least a few scenes with Scott/Cylops.
I also hope that the cameo/character at the beginning of DoFP comes back as does Blink. With Apocalypse anyone can come in from an alternate timeline.

Unfortunately in xmen movies Pietro isnt Magneto's son, Kurt isnt Mystique's son, Hvok isnt Cyclops's brother, Juggy isnt Xavier's half-brother. No link between these characters.

It was very much implied in DOFP that Magneto was Quicksilvers father with the line [BLACKOUT]"My mother knew a guy that could do that."[/BLACKOUT]

It's heavy enough of am implication that they're pretty definitively saying he is QS's dad to fans even if they aren't allowed to spell it out to the GA. I thought it was a really great way of getting around any restriction.

Everyone in the audience in my cinema got that he was his dad from all the various things :) Hopefully him and wanda develop a relationship with Magneto in Apoc. It would be badass to see Magneto appear at some point and from behind him appear Wanda and Pietro. especially seeing as it will take place at least 6 years in the future :) I do hope they give QS a costume in the next one though and short hair. My mum was like... His wig wasnt great was it.

It was very much implied in DOFP that Magneto was Quicksilvers father with the line [BLACKOUT]"My mother knew a guy that could do that."[/BLACKOUT]

I think that Fassbender just flat out said it in one of the interviews that he did for the movie.

Well at the moment, the confirmed cast of characters includes:

Young Xavier.
Young Magneto.
Young Mystique.
Young Beast.
Wolverine.
Gambit.
Quicksilver.
Young Jean (according to Bryan Singer).
Young Cyclops (according to Bryan Singer).
Young Storm (according to Bryan Singer).
And of course Apocalypse himself.

Wolvy confirmed ??

I want Nightcrawler back, maybe even Arch Angel (Ben Foster was good for what he got to do in Last Stand)?

Mr. Sinister is a must as well.

i'd like to see bishop return. he played a major role in age of apocalypse as well.
gateway would be wonderful as well. with him being bishop's great grandfather they could bring in the dreamtime.

i'd love to see david gulpilil play gateway. he would bring a lot to the role and his presence would fit in uniquely with the cast.

fresh to have two aboriginal x-men in the mix as well.

david gulpilil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gulpilil

I want Nightcrawler back, maybe even Arch Angel (Ben Foster was good for what he got to do in Last Stand)?

Mr. Sinister is a must as well.

I wouldn't give a crap if it was Ben Foster or someone new under the blue makeup as long as we got Archangel. On another note...I never realized just how many blue characters there are in X-Men. :confused:

Apparently this movie will take place in the 1980's (according to Singer). So some of the characters that people might want to come back probably can't simply for timeline reasons. They'd either not have been born yet, or be really young.

I still don't see how this is gonna be anything close to an AoA film, regardless of how "loosely" based on the books it is.

Archangel
Cable
Psylocke

These three would all fit in to an Apocalypse story quite easily.

I just saw the movie for the 2nd time and yes, I finally saw the 4 horsemen. Weird that I didn't catch them in the 1st viewing.

Archangel
Cable
Psylocke

These three would all fit in to an Apocalypse story quite easily.

Archangel won't be In film.Apocalypse Isn't a time travel inless marvel changed that since 2005/2006.

The only way Cable shows up is if 2018 film Is X-force and they are setting it up In Apocalypse

Psylocke Is a unknown.Regradless I see them doing with her as they did with Moira mactagget In FC Ignore the LS version.Still we may not see her Intill
the X-force film.

Kinberg says the ending with wolverine being rescued from the water will be addressed in apocalypse

"We wanted it to be the beginning of the origin of him. He's in the shadows most of this film. In some ways, Stryker was included in order to trigger something for Wolverine. How would it impact Wolverine, going back in time and seeing this guy who is going to manipulate him in the future. That was just interesting. Stryker's been interesting in the books and the Brian Cox version was fantastic. But the last moment in the movie with the Mystique reveal… there's for sure more to that. As we follow the characters in to X-Men: Apocalypse, we have to address that and make it a real thing."

Last edited:
Not surprising. I still think that one or both of them might end up being members of the Horsemen.

People need to consider who so far we know will be In APoclayps

Xavier
magneto
Mystique
Beast
Apocalypse
Wolverine
Quicksilver
Gambit
Cyclops
Jean grey
Storm

Nightcrawler Is a possibilty as Is havok and Toad.Deadpool Is also a possibilty since Bryan Singer mentioned wanting to use him In Chat In X-Men film.

Plus they may want to bring in Characters that haven't been used In films yet too.

This is stretching it a bit, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new, revised Juggernaut. CGI him. His appeal is his girth.

The only way Cable shows up is if 2018 film Is X-force and they are setting it up In Apocalypse

I don't want to see Cable, but Cable is not limited to a X-Force film. They could include him even if the X-Force film is not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"