Blade Characters that you'd like to see in BLADE

Abudefduf

Superhero
Reaction score
Which characters from the supernatural side of Marvel would you like to see in this movie?

My personal pick would be Elsa Bloodstone. She hunts vampires (among other things) just like Blade and in the comics they're both members of the Midnight Sons.

elsa.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah let’s have her in. :up:

Captain Marvel, just cause it'd be so completely out of the box.

Jack Russell / Werewolf by Night played by Stephen Dorff as a some times sidekick to blade because him and Mahershala had such great chemistry in True Detective and he had such an awesome southern accent you could have him be cowboy from the 1800's turned Werewolf

Deacon Frost but also see the Nightstalkers again

Hannibal King should show up and kill an annoying, mouthy vampire played by Ryan Reynolds.

Hannibal King and Whistler's daughter Abigail to make up the Nightstalkers

Deacon Frost/La Magra The Blood God

It wont happen, but a Ghost Rider cameo. Maybe an after credit scene with Blade on a hunt, we hear a motorcycle roar, Blade walks around a building and sees a flaming skulled rider get on his bike and ride off.

Perfect after credits scene I can go for that

It wont happen, but a Ghost Rider cameo. Maybe an after credit scene with Blade on a hunt, we hear a motorcycle roar, Blade walks around a building and sees a flaming skulled rider get on his bike and ride off.

I don't know, a cameos go, Ghost Rider would be a fairly practical one. All you need are the brief shot of SFX, without needing to pick an actor. Frame it properly, and you even leave yourself room to redesign the character model ( by this being Ghost Rider A, whose immediate successor is the star of his next appearance ).

I don't know, a cameos go, Ghost Rider would be a fairly practical one. All you need are the brief shot of SFX, without needing to pick an actor. Frame it properly, and you even leave yourself room to redesign the character model ( by this being Ghost Rider A, whose immediate successor is the star of his next appearance ).
Well at this point, Ghost Rider is the only character I want to see in mainstream MCU that hasn't yet been added in. I know there's a version (or two?) of him in Agents of Shield, but I'm unsure how connected to the MCU that show even is any more.

Needless to say, I'm not sure if a Rider would be better introduced at the end of something like Blade, or from a horror perspective, via Doctor Strange 2; if they're going to other dimensions and what not, and with the Ghost Rider origin not being Earthy...

Well at this point, Ghost Rider is the only character I want to see in mainstream MCU that hasn't yet been added in. I know there's a version (or two?) of him in Agents of Shield, but I'm unsure how connected to the MCU that show even is any more.

Needless to say, I'm not sure if a Rider would be better introduced at the end of something like Blade, or from a horror perspective, via Doctor Strange 2; if they're going to other dimensions and what not, and with the Ghost Rider origin not being Earthy...

The only Ghost Rider we've had in AOS is the Robbie Reyes Ghost Driver version, and then Coulson temporarily became one as well.

But I want the Johnny Blaze stunt cyclist version in the MCU films. That is the iconic version on a flaming cycle, not a Hot Wheels car.

I'm happy for him to show up in either Dr Strange or Blade, or somewhere else, as long as he shows up. I want Marvel to acknowledge him on the big screen.

I disagree, the iconic one is the Ghost Rider who sustained a comic run for the longest period: Daniel Ketch. *cough*

That said, the bigger issue is that there is a Ghost Rider show in the works for Hulu.

The only Ghost Rider we've had in AOS is the Robbie Reyes Ghost Driver version, and then Coulson temporarily became one as well.
That's not entirely accurate. During an origins episode for Robbie Reyes, we vaguely see the motorcycle version of (presumably) Johnny Blaze; he's the one who rescues Reyes from his overturned car and gives him the spirit, so (at least in the AoS universe) there's two Riders out there.

That said, the bigger issue is that there is a Ghost Rider show in the works for Hulu.
Unrelated to the MCU though, so not quite viable. Unfortunately.

We do not actually know any such thing, but it doesn't matter. The key point is that if they are making a Ghost Rider show for Hulu, it strongly suggests they are not using him otherwise in the movies in the immediate future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"