Marvel on Netflix: PHASE TWO

kaijunexus

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Reaction score
Undoubtedly, if Marvel's first round of Netflix series are well-received (and they almost certainly will be), Marvel will move forward with another set of streamable shows.

Assuming Marvel would stick with their current Netflix format (4 series, culminating in 1 mini-series), what would you like to see for the next phase of Marvel on Netflix?

The first set of shows seems to be of a "street-level" theme. I would love to see the next set have a supernatural theme. I would love for the four solo series to be...

- Blade (or Nightstalkers)
- Werewolf by Night
- Ghost Rider (I think this would be possible, even with the heavy CG requirements)
- Moon Knight (I know he was never a member of Midnight Sons in the comics, but I think he would be a great fit)

...all culminating in a Midnight Sons mini-series!

I really hope Punisher is part of phase 2, I hope they surprise us in phase 1 by dropping hints about his existence.

My biggest hope though is that Luke Cage and Iron Fist combine to make a Heroes for Hire show, would absolutely love that!

I'd love a Moon Knight and Punisher series,Not sure on Ghost Rider but a new Blade series could be cool

TV is a different beast (even streaming). At most, I could see one or two shows being added. Punisher seems most likely.

I wouldn't want them to drop the characters they have now.

This might be interesting
- Heroes for Hire, continuing the stories and characters from Netflix Phase I
- She-Hulk, continuing the law stories, but in a new direction
- Runaways, brand new and overdue
- Blade, spinning out of his guest appearances in Phase I
- Defenders 2

Undoubtedly, if Marvel's first round of Netflix series are well-received (and they almost certainly will be), Marvel will move forward with another set of streamable shows.

Assuming Marvel would stick with their current Netflix format (4 series, culminating in 1 mini-series), what would you like to see for the next phase of Marvel on Netflix?

The first set of shows seems to be of a "street-level" theme. I would love to see the next set have a supernatural theme. I would love for the four solo series to be...

- Werewolf by Night
- Ghost Rider (I think this would be possible, even with the heavy CG requirements)
- Moon Knight (I know he was never a member of Midnight Sons in the comics, but I think he would be a great fit)

Blade AND the Nightstalkers
Make Moon Knight a supporting character in Werewolf by Night (first as foe, then as ally)
and than as the fourth Elsa Bloodstone, monster hunter heiress

- Werewolf by Night

BwbEY7XCIAEOq-J.jpg:large

-Blade.
-The Punisher.
-Heroes for Hire (combine Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist into one show).
-The Runaways (they'd work better as a TV show imo).
-DD season 2 obviously.
-Spider-Woman.

A supernatural phase two might be too expensive. The street heroes Marvel is adapting all have affordable TV budget powers.

Something like Ghost Rider would probably cost a lot of money to produce.

I think a continuation of Marvel street heroes like Moon Knight, the Punisher, Daughters Of The Dragon, Shang-Chi and White Tiger might be the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"