Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous | Netflix

I watched this last month. Not gonna lie, the JP 3 reference in the premier got me good.

the show is good so far.
But the teen characters are frequently idiotic, in a 1980s slasher movie kind of way. Who the hell deliberately lets predator dinosaurs loose while you are right at the cage?

Season 2 wasn't as good as Season 1, but I do love how fast they are putting out these episodes and that end stinger definitely got me excited about the potenital of this season.

More people should definitely give this show a chance. It's actually pretty dark for a kids show, especially the second season and there's plenty of dino action to keep you entertained.

Finished Season 3 today and I really enjoyed it. Definitely, a step up from Season 2 and the new villianous dino was pretty damn scary IMO.

I'd be curious to see where they take this show next season and how long they will able to keep stretching it out, but as long as its good I will always be down for more.

Didn’t have the time to start this weekend. Either this week or upcoming weekend though. But very excited. Seasons 1&2 were awesome. Have no doubt this season will be as well. Just a great show.

How does this already have 3 seasons? I haven't even watched the first one yet...

Another great season! I love that we finally have a show that’s canon to the universe. As someone who absolutely loves this franchise it’s just so awesome. Give me season 4 now haha.

The way they integrate this show into the movies is so damn brilliant IMO and I loved alot of the easter eggs and refrences to the source material including that first JP book which I wasn't expecting at all.

Curious on a potential fourth season now though, because the kids are off the island, and it seems unlikely they'd all stick together once they get home where there's far lesser dinosaurs and minimal threat.

I'm also guessing that there's a third indo-raptor (a baby one?) locked in that cabin. Presumably that's the one that'll end up in that guys mansion and then grow up real quick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"