Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous | Netflix

Lol a third dinosaur island?

probably-probably-not.gif

First 4 episodes down, and the writers move to throw a hand grenade into the popular ship couples. Bold move to poke the fandom like that... Wingman Yaz was hilarious though.

Interesting start. It is nice for them to be off Nublar and the park, in very different kind of circumstances. The mystery of the new island is interesting. And Isla Sorna is confirmed. The two T-rexes are from Isla Sorna (so we at least get the mom from Lost World making an appearance).

Special shoutout to Kausar Mohammed for her work in episode 4. Really sold Yaz's ptsd.

This show is really something special IMO. I've become so invested in these characters now and as bad as I do feel for them I just don't want it to end anytime soon. Kudos to the voice actress playing Yas too because she was especially fantastic this season and I really liked how they handled her character.

So much cool stuff was introduced this season and I hope we get somekind of spinoff series in the future that further explores these companies bringing more than just dino's back to life.

That is something I've always wanted to see brought into this franchise and the possibilities are endless what they could do with it in this format honestly and it would be a shame to waste it.

Also, that cliffhanger at the end got me and now I need Season 5 as soon as possible.

almost did not recognize that that was Haley Joel Osment as the 'villain' of this season I did a double take when I saw the credits wow.

calling this five seasons is generous. It's really like two seasons split up into five parts.

Spitters!!!! I need to finish season 4.

The first 4 seasons have an episode count of 37. Averaging 9 episodes a season isn't that bad. Definitely better than the 6/7 episode splits we've seen.

Dollars to donuts they ordered 52 episodes of this show from the outset, and are simply splitting them up into 5 seasons to get out of paying the creative team more money. Creators have talked about that on Twitter. It's a loophole they use to get around giving them raises.

There is no way the final season is 15 episodes. I see another 11 for 48, which isn't too bad for 4 12 episode seasons.

I tried getting into this show, but I turned out after the first few episodes.

One of the camp counselors, I forget his name, started doing the Rob Schneider office guy thing with Dr. Wu and it was cringe.

I've gotta finish it, the last season is a bit longer than I expected. 49 episodes is kinda nice.

Though, I checked out spoilers, and good to know that they didn't destroy all the fan ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"