Transformers: War For Cybertron Animated Series on Netflix

While there are characters with dinosaur beast modes in Beast Wars, no actual DINOBOTS, at least in the traditional sense from Transformers lore, IE Grimlock, Swoop, Snarl, Sludge, et al.

Sounds like we’ll get a release date update and/or trailer tomorrow.

Brief glimpse of a few seconds of footage.

Also, the soundtrack listing supposedly leaked, and it has some some massive spoilers if true!!!

I get that they aren’t allowed to get people from SAG for this series, but they could do a whole lot better than people that sound like they were randomly pulled off the street. That is inexcusable.

Man, the voice acting in this show is such a mixed bag. You have some really good voices (Starscream, Megatron, Wheeljack, Jetfire), and then you have some not so good voices (Prime, Shockwave, Soundblaster).

Plus, the writing is so-so at certain points, especially in Earthrise.

Nervously anticipating what BW Megatron will sound like.

The voice acting thing to me is weird. I know that they went for a cheaper voice cast, but they could've at least tried to do a union show and get some of the Canadian Beast Wars people on there.

A lot of them still do convention work and are still active in the voice-acting scene.

I’ll still watch this, but not as excited as I was earlier.

Both this and the upcoming movie have the same issue that has me very worried:

Kingdom: Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons, Galvatron, and possibly Unicron.

ROTB: Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons, Terrorcons

Seems like Prowl will be appearing in Kingdom:

6C27413B-8A66-4B32-BBCD-85907F52E8AA.jpeg

What's goofy about the Decepticon TETRAGON designs (ie Starscream), they keep that sort of Earth-mode jet cockpit canopy that forms as part of their chest piece on the rear of the characters Cybertronian jet modes. It looks goofy in the toys, and I wish they didn't keep it for the show models.

That trailer got me a bit hyped up again, but I’m still dreading what the rest of the Maximals and Predacons sound like, especially BW Megatron. Plus, a lot to balance in six episodes.

Also, seems like Starscreams’ voice actor is doing the voice of Rattrap as well.

2911BA51-0AB1-4899-86B5-1709C590E450.jpeg

Several things of inconsistencies with this version of The Maximals and Predacons from the Beast Wars Transformers.

This is clearly the Season One version of roaster before the Transmetal upgrade.

I think it’s interesting to make the Maximals and Predacons as tall as their ancestors.

Also don’t like how Primal doesn’t have his blasters on his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"