Transformers: The War for Cybertron

Yeah But he dies . His final words to Optimus are

"My spark has rejoined the Matrix. I paid the price for my misguided deeds, but it is not too late for you. Embrace the true nature of your spark."
—Rhinox

Damn :(

People complained that it was too short, but I'm pleased with it. Not into Final Fantasy length games.

He wasn't the same Silverbolt from Beast Wars until the end of the series. Yeah I agree I hated what tptb did to Rhinox as well as the whole spiritual plot in the series .
Silverbolt was a total *****e in Beast Machines. He was like '80s Batman. Super grimdark and took himself way too seriously.

He was all haunted by his time as a Vehicon and the fact that he actually enjoyed it. Which is fine as a character arc and all, but the execution left him a totally unlikable jerk for almost the entire series. :o

He wasn't the same Silverbolt from Beast Wars until the end of the series. Yeah I agree I hated what tptb did to Rhinox as well as the whole spiritual plot in the series .

I don't remember much of the series. I know it was on at 11 or 11:30 then they pushed it earlier to maybe 8 which was when I stopped watching it all the time.

I'm tempted to try this game, how long is single player?

Each campaign is about 6 hours. Longer if you go back for achievements/trophies.

It'd be nice if they added some single player chapters that let you use any character you want, including DLC.

I have a feeling this will get a GOTY version and come with all the DLC and some extra stuff. I hate when that happens because it screws over people like myself who got the game day one, really liked it, and paid for the DLC.

It doesn't really screw you over too badly unless you're looking at it solely from a financial perspective. You'll have been playing the game for, what, like a year, year and a half by the time the GOTY edition comes out?

Ok, I still can't get past the part where you have to defend Ratchet while he repairs Zeta(freakin hate defend-type missions :down:). Once Ratchet goes down...which he always does, can I leave him alone for a bit and go fight bad guys before coming back to heal him. Or will he die if left unhealed for too long?

He can be left un-healed for a little while but you have to go help him.

You know there are some turrets you can activate on either side of him, right?

.....no I did not. Are they useful or totally worthless like every other piece of AI in the game?

Many thanks haha. I wanna get past that level more than anything.

They're useful. You can also go up to the bridge and rip use a turret or rip it out. That'll clear waves fast.

Downloaded and beat this game in 3 sittings. What gives? The Avatar movie tie-in game lasted longer.

I found a few transformer games that are from the movie. Thought I would post the link for the page they are on, in case anyone is interested. The are at the bottom of the page under T's.
Super Hero Online Games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"