Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

The audio logs said Omega Supreme went into stasis lock. So they didn't make the Ark out of his body.

Nah, once you purchase them, they're unlocked. You dont have to spend extra credits.

Cool thanks. I was gonna try and grind out alot of points in case I had to unlock the dinobot skins. Now I can just grind out my characters levels instead. I'm guessing Titan and destroyer.

From Polygon

High Moon Studios is adding the Dinobots to Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's competitive multiplayer mode on September 11th as downloadable content, director Matt Tieger told Polygon. The "Dinobot Destructor Pack" adds the Dinobots for use in the character builder for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. The pack includes tyrannosaurus-rex Grimlock, triceratops Slug, stegosaurus Snarl, and pteranodon Swoop. A price has not yet been announced.
"We want to give players the power to express themselves in terms of what they think transformers should be, not just how we've made them," Tieger said.
High Moon's plans to release more Transformers that are essentially a collection of parts for the character builder, granting players access to their individual parts once they have purchased them.
"I came in on Monday morning and there was a tyrannosaurus-rex running around in multiplayer."
Getting the Dinobots into multiplayer was just as much of a challenge as bringing them into the original game, Tieger said.
"We had looked into putting the Dinobots in multiplayer very early on when we knew they would be in the main game," he said. "We had to make the call halfway through the project that they would not be in the competitive multiplayer.
"They have a different animation system, their rigs are different, and we didn't know how we would fit them into the carefully balanced set of archetypes (cars, trucks, tanks, and planes)," he explained. "They didn't fit any of those classes, and we couldn't make a fifth class and have it be just the Dinobots."
Tieger says that 90 percent of the magic that happens in making games occurs in the last 10 percent of development time. With the clock running out on Fall of Cybertron, and although Tieger had vetoed the Dinobots from multiplayer months earlier, part of the team put in an extra weekend and managed to solve the dino-dilemma.
"I came in on Monday morning and there was a tyrannosaurus-rex running around in multiplayer," Tieger said. "I have never been happier to have been proven wrong."
Each class has distinguishing abilities and weapons. The Dinobots have been spread across the four vehicle types based on their weapons and skills. For example, Swoop is playable as a plane while king of the Dinobots Grimlock is a tank.
"That first time you're on defense and you see a stegosaurus running across the field at you - that first time you see that, it's something so different," Tieger said. "I'm really proud of this game - I really feel like we've found our own way."
"The fact that you have access to a vehicle or, hey, a dinosaur, at any time scratches a really unique itch," he added.
Long-time Transformers fans will be glad to know that the Insecticons will also be introduced into Fall of Cybertron's multplayer. Insecticons are classified as either tanks or planes. Three so far are confirmed for inclusion: Hardshell (formerly called Bombshell), Kickback, and Sharpshot (previously Shrapnel).
As for the possibility of future content expanding the game's storyline, Tieger responded with a cryptic "maybe.

September 11 it comes out.

BRING on THE DINOBOTS, I hope that they will added more dlc packs with story content . I'd like to play with the aerialbots and maybe they could transformer into Superion and faceoff against Bruticus .

here is a pic of slag, it says snarl though. also not sure why he is an infiltrator. would be a better destroyer. again, this is just a pic, it might be completely different. since the name is wrong.
3119_10151232883575097_2133860719_n.jpg

Question, do you have to creator your own Transformer, or is there also a mode where you can use the original characters and their colors, in a standard Autobots Vs Deception match?

Question, do you have to creator your own Transformer, or is there also a mode where you can use the original characters and their colors, in a standard Autobots Vs Deception match?

There's an option to pick the original characters armor sets and for the most part you can use their correct colors. That's what I do.

This game already captured my childhood... Throwing Dinobots into MP allows it to do that even more.

yeah i can't wait to fly around as swoop. "me swoop no see nothing".
this version of slag look amazing, i really like the change to the head plate they made. he used to look like a sunflower now he looks like an armored tank.

more dinobot pics

561709_10152057945170478_353819925_n.jpg

549515_10152057929245478_1476913811_n.jpg

207829_10152057945975478_577947164_n.jpg

300414_10152057946430478_110119584_n.jpg
546086_10152057948625478_1070272478_n.jpg

523473_10152057947210478_1889848686_n.jpg

262948_10152057949360478_397383633_n.jpg

Last edited:
Man, dinobot pack and armored kill? gonna have lots of new MP stuff to try out. I hope High Moon drops some new maps soon.

i see they have 9/12. is that because psn takes so long to update they decided to push it back? or is it because it was coming out on 9/11?

I haven't played this in like a week, guess its time to hop back in.

Finally got this game last week. I'm not gonna lie, it's all out fun. The Single player mode is actually exciting and gets better as you progress. I spent hours and hours on the multiplayer, it's just that much fun and a nice break from COD. I think I've made 3 customs per class, and I'm sure I could have spent longer on creating.

Well done High Moon.

The Dinobots pack is awesome. I love playing as Grimlock and Swoop in Multiplayer . The Dinobots pack some serious power I'm literally blowing away my fellow competitors out of the water in deathmatch ranking .

In promotion with The Dinobot destruction pack release This weekend is the double xp weekend . So if you want to upgrade your multiplayer classes and level up your Prime mode characters now is the time.

Last edited:
In promotion with The Dinobot destruction pack release This weekend is the double xp weekend . So if you want to upgrade your multiplayer classes and level up your Prime mode characters now is the time.

Nice. Gonna have to take advantage of that. Iv only got 2 classes to go before Prime, altho i dont think ill actually Prime.

I take it they aren't planning any type of story DLC for this game? Just the havoc pack coming out this month and that'll be it right? I guess High Moon Studios will be too busy with the Deadpool game.

Overall I think this was a great game but campaign I think was not QUITE as good as War for Cybertron. There needed to be a lot more boss fights. Plus no character select variation. I would've wanted more time to play as certain characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"