High Moon working on possibly the FIRST movie tie in that doesn't suck?

I think movie "tie ins" regardless of how good they may or may not be all need to be budget priced. There haven't been that many good ones to warrant a 60 dollar price tag.

Just got the game, it is awesome so far. My only complaints are cant climb buildings and no Sideswipe unless you pre ordered. Also Nolan North as an actual character is awesome

Just got the game, it is awesome so far. My only complaints are cant climb buildings and no Sideswipe unless you pre ordered. Also Nolan North as an actual character is awesome

Yea, i was bummed that i couldnt get Sideswipe either. At least Mirage is pretty cool.

Also was bummed you couldnt climb on the buildings, i liked the verticality of the last game.

I also dont like that you cant choose which side to play on, that just depends on where you are at in the story.

I do like how all the transformers have a personality. This game is focused on them, the only human ive seen is North. I also like how each Autobot feels different like Bumblebee is really fast and Ironhide is slow with powerful weapons

I do like how all the transformers have a personality. This game is focused on them, the only human ive seen is North. I also like how each Autobot feels different like Bumblebee is really fast and Ironhide is slow with powerful weapons

Yea Ironhide is a damn walking tank. I love that dude.

Just little things help elevate the game like Mirage not liking humans, helps making them feel different. Though with Mirage's arm blades, Sideswipe's awesome arms and Optimus' swords they missed a real opportunity for a good combat system and an evade/roll mechanic would have been sweet

Really disappointed with the length of the campaign and Optimus' level

Yeah I wasn't expecting much either, it was alot like Force Unleashed 2 in that what was there was really fun but its incredibly short. Wouldn't have been as bad if Optimus had more of a level instead of just a big boss fight. No I haven't tried it yet, I moved into a new apartment and the internet guy isn't coming for another week. Is it as good as wfc?

Yeah I wasn't expecting much either, it was alot like Force Unleashed 2 in that what was there was really fun but its incredibly short. Wouldn't have been as bad if Optimus had more of a level instead of just a big boss fight. No I haven't tried it yet, I moved into a new apartment and the internet guy isn't coming for another week. Is it as good as wfc?

Yea its pretty much just like WFC. Altho, the matches i played had bad lag and i couldnt seem to get a kill, even as a damn tank class. Everyone seemed to be kicking my ass. Also not a big fan of the maps that iv played. Ill keep playing it, but at this point i think i enjoyed RotF's mp a bit better.

Good game but really short eh? I'll wait a month or two.. should be 30ish in no time since it's a movie tie in.

Glad to hear it actually DOESN'T suck though.

Good game but really short eh? I'll wait a month or two.. should be 30ish in no time since it's a movie tie in.

Glad to hear it actually DOESN'T suck though.

Yea man, id deff wait.

I havent played enough to make my final verdict, but as of this moment, i think im liking RotF better.

There was some stuff i preferred in rotf like comin out of your vehicle and straight into a.combo or jumping also climbing buildings was awesome. Thiss game is very much wfc and i like how the campaign is focused on the bots. I do not like how you can basically be in stealth force mode the whole time since its stronger, faster, and has more armor.

Isildur´s Heir;19694975 said:
I just want to hear two words from High Moon.........Darkwatch II
:up: Loved the first one. Such great atmosphere and one of the few great Westerns, although obviously a bit more fantastical, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"