Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
Yes!

Loved War For/Fall of Cybertron hope this is a continuation.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark has been briefly listed by Amazon UK.

If legitimate, the game (spotted by Nintendo Life) would be the first Transformers title for the new generation of consoles, with Amazon listing it for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360, and 3DS.

Amazon has now removed the listing.

No other information was made available by the online superstore, other than a brief description: "The next instalment in the incredible Transformers gaming franchise, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark is an exciting action game that is perfect for veteran fans and newcomers."

It would certainly make sense for Activision to release another Transformers game this year. 2014 marks the 30th anniversary of the series, and a new movie, Transformers: Age of Extinction, will be released in cinemas this summer.

I hope the online is more like War and less like Fall.

I didnt play any of WfC's MP, played the hell out of FoC's tho. That game literally, changed my life.

FoC MP is crrrrrraaap compared to WfC. If you like Fall's you would have LOVED War's.

It's true. War was amazing, Fall was good

Fall changed too many of the things I loved about War. It was OK but I did not play it for a few years like I did War.

I dunno, I really liked MP for Fall of Cybertron.

Is this a sequel or what? The trailer had movie Dinobot, but the other characters looked more like their Fall and War iterations.

Will it have a single-player campaign or is it going to be strictly just MP with Transformers similar to the movies and the last two games?

I dunno, I really liked MP for Fall of Cybertron.

Is this a sequel or what? The trailer had movie Dinobot, but the other characters looked more like their Fall and War iterations.

Will it have a single-player campaign or is it going to be strictly just MP with Transformers similar to the movies and the last two games?

Im sure it'll be both SP and MP.

As for the bots themselves, thats a good question. Maybe they're using both in an effort to tie in to the new film?

The Fall/War (and now this) games will be tying into Age of Extinction.

How? War For/Fall Of Cybertron and now Rise of the Dark Spark will tie directly into Age of Extinction. Bay can say what he wants but AoE is all but a reboot it name. Hasbro said the War/Fall games were originally tied into Transformers Prime.. But they backed out of that statement when Prime had next to nothing to do with the War/Fall games.

Age of Extinction is still a sequel. How can you tie those games into these movies?

More or less what Pat said.. And.. Shia LaBEEF! I'll just blame it on him.

Those are not acceptable answers for me. I just want to know how they are classifying this game and how it will play out.

Didn't notice at all that we already had a thread for this. Sorry. Might as well post the trailer here.

Trailer

I have a question, were the fall and war for cybertron based on Generation 1, or did they have elements from the following lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"