• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers Transformers: Episode talk!!!

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
I just finished watching Transformers season 2 part 1. I gotta buy part two soon. I always bought Armada vol 1 and Cybertron: A New Beginning.
I loved G1 but it was cheesy at times but still the best. Cybertron and Armada was ok. I love the animation style. What I don't get are all these different series taking place in alternative universes? And isn't RAD from Armada which takes place after Energon, so why is he in Armada as a kid? I new to the Transformers world...

You got it backwards the series came out in this order

Armada, Energon, Cybertron, even though the characters look different they are all played by the same voice actors if they used the same names in all 3 shows. and all 3 shows are like a 'trilogy'. I am more a G1 fan myself, I USED to have the Rhino season sets, but they were sold out before I could get season 3. and since rhino lost the rights getting the rest of the sets is very $$$ as they are out of production. I hope after the reissue of the movie in the fall on dvd will maybe have the old G1 eps reissued under a new company so I can get all of em again.

I got to see an episdoe about the return of Starscream. I watched the first two parts on youtube so far.

I might buy part two of season two tomorrow.

I bought my seasons from Gamestop they had all season stuff 50% off. I got Lucky. I have Season 3 and 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"